The most beautiful men thread - more, more, more!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
o21_jpg.jpg

l40_jpg.jpg

uomo0402150dd.jpg

uomo0402-21.jpg

uomo0402-14.jpg

RussellCrowe_004.jpg

Richard37.jpg

HeathLedge_James_7556867.jpg

GQAustralia_April2003_3.jpg

:bow: Thank you Siren for the Clive pics they are fab:drool:
Those sexy green eyes, WOW:combust:

Your very welcome Bonocomet! I love Kitten and I just can't help, but share. She's too beautiful to not be seen often. :love: :heart:

Carmelu2fan said:
:bow: Thank you Siren for the Clive pics they are fab:drool:
Those sexy green eyes, WOW:combust:

You're welcome. Judging by the pics you posted in this thread I noticed we have the same taste in actors. I have more Clive pics stored on my hard drive.:shifty:

Scruffy Clive :ohmy:
CloseUpt.jpg

More Cillian love
21aqwr.jpg

01sfs.jpg

02aqwe.jpg

Last edited:
1whew.gif

Is it hot in here or what!!! Siren you rule!!! :applaud:
Here is a Eric Bana Avatar I made
untitledEB-1.jpg

If you like it you may use it

^ :ohmy: I wanted to see it the day it came out, but I had something much more fun to do.... (attend a funeral)

Is it better than the first? I read that it took £2.3 million in it's first day, so it can't be bad.... right?

Well, I didn't think it was better than the 1st. I still like that one best. And this one is a definite Part 1 of a 2 parter (or uh... part 2 of a 3 parter... ) so this one is not a complete movie yet. Although it was great to see everyone together again, for me at least it couldn't quite match the charm of the original. That one can stand on it's own, this one can't because the story's not finished. I'll definitely be there for part 3 though!!

You are very welcome Siren:hug:

bonocomet: I have not seen Pirates II yet, but they are kicking box office ass, I got to go see it soon.:ohmy:

ok I'vebeen a bit obsessive about a certain singer lately :shifty:

gabecollage.jpg

I'm probably alone on that one though

Call me crazy, but I've always thought that Jack Davenport is faaaaar more attractive than Johnny Depp or Orlando Bloom (I'm going to see the 2nd Pirates movie tomorrow so don't spoil it please! :D )

pc_221DavenportPryce.jpg

SwannNorrington.jpg

Norrington.jpg

:combust: Somebody pour a bucket of cold water on me please!
As himself:
PremDavenport1.jpg

So handsome...:drool:

bonocomet said:
Have fun! You'll love him in this new one! :D

That's good to hear! I'm going to watch the first one tonight just as a refresher (mostly for my dad actually because I've seen it a lot more often than he has) then we're going to go tomorrow. Can't wait! :hyper:

What a night!!! I saw Dead Man's Chest, in which Mr. Davenport was dashing as ever...even when he was covered in pig-slop and puking over the side of a dock. He was still sexy. I just wish there were more of him...I can hope for that in #3.

THEN...when I got home, I was messing around with the TV to see if there was anything interesting on. By doing some exploring that I hadn't done before, I discovered that our cable provider provides us with 10 episodes of Coupling! (For my fellow Americans who may not know it's a hit British show starring...of course...Jack Davenport). I had seen a few episodes before, but tonight I was just giddy when I came across ten of them! So, in honor of that, more Jack Davenport:

Looking hot in Dead Man's Chest:

:combust:

From Coupling:

:drool:

To me he's like the English version of Gerard Butler...the epitome of :combust:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom