The most beautiful men thread - more, more, more!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the happiest picture for me i eve saw of bono was I think him and Kevin spacey, and I never right click saved...how I rue that day

Ok maybe you were going for this

it's rafe fines

if so, i apologize and will of course promptly give you an e-cookie

Thanks but I'm on an e-diet! :wink:

I had a feeling it was rafe but wasnt sure if the s was silent or not.

Is this the Kev pic?

bonokevinspacey.jpg

DreamOutLoud13 said:

Is it bad that I saw that movie for the first time when I was like 10?

I was a little bit older when I first saw it in the movie theater. I was 14, back around 1983 or 84. Okay I just really dated myself now. That is the only way to watch that movie. We keep going to the midnight showing on Saturday nights. Rocky Horror and The Wall, one weekend would be Rocky Horror then the next The Wall. My bestfriend's brother was senior in highschool so I would spend the night and we would go with him and his friends to the movies. Of course we were not allowed to sit with them, :lol: .

I have always loved Tim Curry's voice, his accent to be exact. :drool:

:drool: I just do not know what makes him so hot to me!! I like the curly hair, I love the accent, I cannot tell if it is Scottish or Irish? I get weak in the knee's everytime he says "brotha":drool:
out152281335pm.jpg

OUT910376-banapostings-med.jpg

cliveowen_gosfordpark.jpg

I have a sweet spot for theses Hollywood hunks:drool:

Oooh Carmel I see you were talking about "Desmond" now (at 1st I didn't realize it since you posted the pics of the other guys...)

YES when he says brother... or "brothu" HA! And he is indeed Scottish. :)

Oh thanks for that you tube Carmel. I loooove that scot accent.

(and Ian emailed me once before he became known on LOST... I still carry that email in my wallet... heh... :rolleyes: )

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom