The Interferers - The Final Song!!! Narrowed Down

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pick which song we should sing

• Bad

Votes: 14 13.0%
  • City of Blinding Lights

Votes: 36 33.3%
  • Numb

Votes: 37 34.3%
  • Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me Kill Me

Votes: 21 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
amerrydeath said:
COBL? :huh: :madspit: Boring!

Personally, I find the monotone mumbling of Numb more boring!
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Won't be much fun recording that song for the musician(s) either.
Isn't it the same loop repeated over and over again?

That being said, I wanna vote for the song that's the most fun to record for the musician(s).

Which song would that be?
Please let me know.
So I can get my vote in!!

Miringeltje said:

Personally, I find the monotone mumbling of Numb more boring!
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Won't be much fun recording that song for the musician(s) either.
Isn't it the same loop repeated over and over again?

That being said, I wanna vote for the song that's the most fun to record for the musician(s).

Which song would that be?
Please let me know.
So I can get my vote in!!
:ohmy:
Welcome back :hug: .

Yes, Numb is basically 2 (maybe 3) chords.
COBL is more complex - we need to make our guitarist work a little :wink: . And he seems rather enthusiastic about having worked out the guitar tab to COBL in another forum (nice job dt).

Numb or HMTMKMKMSKFDNKMTMTKMKMOMMKGM. COBL is for posers.
Yeah. I said it.

As the singers' vocals have improved over the course of the game (yes, they have :wink: ), I think the bar should be raised on the difficulty of the song. Numb, IMO, lowers the bar for vocal challenge.

Ah but there you're missing the point. Numb provides such a lush opportunity for vocal hilariousness, compared with COBL. It's like Numb was written with a silly collaboration in mind for the lyrics.

Doing COBL would just come off as stilted and lame.

That's fine - I just thought the more humorous singers dropped out after the first few songs. It'll be interesting to see how many people actually sign up to sing Numb if it wins.

Wow way to make this a huge argument...obviously you don't like Numb but there's no reason to downplay the song or insult the people who want to sing it...the more humorous singers left first? so are you trying to say that the remaining people weren't all that fun to work with anyway? i thought this game was fun...there's no reason to get mad if your song loses.

And for the record I find nothing wrong with COBL either...I've just said from day one that Numb, imo, would befunner

bono_212 said:

And for the record I find nothing wrong with COBL either...I've just said from day one that Numb, imo, would befunner

I didn't make it an argument. Don't misinterpret what I said - humorous in terms of they tried to make their lines sound funny when they sang them. Some of the songs that were less fun to sing like Electric Co. did not attract as many singers. The same could happen with Numb because some people do not think it is as fun as others, as the comments have shown.

I have a great way to settle this.

Why cant we just do both??? Who says we cant? It's our freaking album after all.

^ :up:

&
nightninja56 said:
wait, what is that i smell? a bonus track? what? numb should be a bonus track?

lol :hyper:

It could be the fast cars of our album....

Cmon kids, you know you want to do both.:wink:

And if we are worried about the "fun-ness" of Numb, perhaps we could encourage people, in the spirit of our early releases, to go crazy with the vocals....
?

I like your idea Sicy! :up:

~BrightestStar~ said:
And if we are worried about the "fun-ness" of Numb, perhaps we could encourage people, in the spirit of our early releases, to go crazy with the vocals....
?

This is a good idea too, Bri! :up:

nightninja56 said:
we could be like the real U2...release Numb as a video single!!

the eagle wants to right?

:drool:

:uhoh: He's been bugging me to get back into the business.
Something about the "best video ever?"

:wink:

wow so I take it that 11 interferer songs have been completed? I've been out of the loop for a while, life calls, but my vote would have to go to Numb... I think it could be fun, and there's nothing wrong with just being fun and not taking this too serious, monotone as it is. :D

Back
Top Bottom