The "I have NLOTH CD/digipack/BOXset" thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lucas007

The Fly
Just bought NLOTH - ALL DISCUSSION HERE if you have bought the album

in polish shops its being sold from today.:wave: earlier than in Ireland :hyper:

and its fooookin amazing full of ambient, gospel and AB's escapism! just love it. its really mature but noncopromising record.
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
love the artwork as well, smells like classic u2 album.
best since AB for now.

I have the standard CD, I bought 2 CDs, one for me and one as a gift for someone.
The booklet is "OK", nothing spectacular like AB/Zooropa/Pop or the re-mastered editions, I think they saved the best pics for the book/magazine version, It's better than HTDAAB's booklet... and kind of the same as ATYCLB's booklet, like I said, it's "OK"

The box set will arrive on monday I hope :pray:

:rockon:
ok, I'm gonna go listen to the album in CD quality... finally :drool:

You can stream linear if you have the album right? I hope you enjoy it :D

I didn't have time to check yet, but I think it's only when you have the "digipack" or boxset version, will check later on my PC

pictures?:hug:

Zdj_cie004.jpg

sorry for the quality, all I have here is a really bad phone camera...

NLOTH and two versions of GOYB single :rockon:

this sucks. i pre-ordered on Itunes, and i know i'm going to end up buying the damn thing in the store anyway.

is there a way to cancel a preorder?

it's a sticker, in fact I had to search for a while for CD where the sticker was exactly on the "horizon", some CDs had it askew

Zdj_cie005.jpg

...and again, sorry for the quality of the pic :angry:

After all these months, the mystery is solved! haha.

No, but TOMORROW :hyper:

I'll buy the regular CD tomorrow, Box Set will arrive on Monday or Tuesday. I wouldn't have time to watch Linear this weekend anyway.

it's a sticker, in fact I had to search for a while for CD where the sticker was exactly on the "horizon", some CDs had it askew

Zdj_cie005.jpg

...and again, sorry for the quality of the pic :angry:

So it's a sticker? I guess U2 couldn't decide whether the album should have the = sign, either, so they let us decide...
I hope the vinyl version comes with a sticker. :drool:

EDIT: Oh, it's just a sticker on the plastic wrap? Never mind.

God, i actually can't wait togoto work tomorrow. We usually get most of the new releases on Fridays. I just want to hold an album.

The sticker is lame, but I'm not really surprised McGuinne$$ didn't want to spend the extra money having it printed on the jewel case.

Would a clear slipcover over the case have killed them?

sorry for the not the correct thread but anyone noticed this on u2.com:

"'I'm running down the road like loose electricity / While the band in my head plays a striptease'. Watch the debut of 'Breathe' in Paris last night.

On the latest leg of European TV shows, they performed 'Boots' and 'Breathe' for French TV's Le Grand Journal

This video has been removed from youtube. We hope to have it in full on the site soon.

So u2.com download vids from youtube then repost on the site?

it's like a fanmade site

:lol:

Can't wait for my boxset to arrive. was debating whether to open it....

I haven't listened to the album yet either. Waiting until its official release on Tuesday here in Canada :hyper:

The sticker is lame, but I'm not really surprised McGuinne$$ didn't want to spend the extra money having it printed on the jewel case.

Would a clear slipcover over the case have killed them?

stop dissing on Paul. i have no doubt that the 4 members of u2 would've have had just as much involvement in the artistic control.

remember u2 always say:

- we are a band of 4 and a corporation of 5

I thought there WAS a slip cover on one version , maybe the digipak?

Slip cover on the digi pack version, which comes in the BoX edition as well, looks so much better than thatpissweak sticker

I got my stanard edition 28 hours ago and my BoX about 4 hours ago.

Back
Top Bottom