The Great Interland Oscar Thread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
namkcuR said:
Who was the girl that just presented the award being accepted right now?

Eva Green :drool:

Where is the "Hottest Chick Around" thread when you need it?

Every time I see Al Gore, it hurts.

It's nice to see that finally, this issue is getting traction. It's been a long time coming.

Ennio Moriccone...I had forgotten that he score The Mission - possibly the best movie music EVER! :drool:

Those years of spaghetti westerns with Sergio Leone have served Clint well. Add Italian interpreter to his many skills.

namkcuR said:
Abigail Breslin should have won. Jennifer Hudson might be a great singer, but Oscars are for acting.

Nope, sorry. Little kids shouldn't win Oscars. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

She was just fine and adorable in the film, but great acting? Nah.

Jennifer Hudson did more in Dreamgirls then sing her ass off.

I actually thought the Japanese actress might pull an upset, but oh well. I'm still happy for Jennifer - she seemed honestly surprised.

And okay, the stuff those dancers are doing is really cool, but man, I thought we'd gotten rid of dancing at the Oscars. At least they're short, and it's not some assinine Debbie Allen-choreographed crapfest.

Last edited:
So many upsets tonight guys!

Best Animated Short REALLY surprised me this year...

I'm pissed off Happy Feet won.

Not that I saw any of the animated feature nominees, but that movie just annoyed me on principle. And from being beat over the head with it in advertising. Oh, and because Robin Williams was involved with it.

corianderstem said:

Nope, sorry. Little kids shouldn't win Oscars. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

That's ridiculous. If a little kid does a good enough job of acting, then a little kid should win.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom