The Embarrassing U2 Picture Thread!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Last edited:
Edgette said:
Okay...this picture has inspired me to start this thread.

3387258%3B23232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2323%3D538%3D%3C23%3D3232538%3B3255%3Bnu0mrj

Let's post more embarrassing pictures of the boys to liven up the day. Pictures that just make you go :eyebrow: :lol:

ba-ab12.jpg

sorry... but they look like nuclear teletubbies

Edgette said:
Okay...this picture has inspired me to start this thread.

3387258%3B23232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2323%3D538%3D%3C23%3D3232538%3B3255%3Bnu0mrj

Looks like Edge got caught in his zipper! Owie! :ohmy:

And he often looks stoned in the older pics. Not to mention he has the most pics posted here. How can somebody so handsome take so many weird pictures?! :laugh: Ah, well, I love him anyway.

Great thread! Thanks for starting it!

Re: Re: The Embarrassing U2 Picture Thread!!

Sue DeNym said:

Looks like Edge got caught in his zipper! Owie! :ohmy:

And he often looks stoned in the older pics. Not to mention he has the most pics posted here. How can somebody so handsome take so many weird pictures?! :laugh: Ah, well, I love him anyway.

Great thread! Thanks for starting it!

:lmao: I didn't think about that zipper thing. :ohmy:

hehe...he has the most pics here because I post a lot of Edge pictures everywhere ;) I think they just catch him in bad moments.

:hug: Glad you enjoyed it!

Moonlit_Angel said:

Me, too! They look so cute!

Angela

Me three! :cute: I could never understand the old pics being 'funny.' To me they are just adorable and cute. I love them all. Gorgeous stills! :love: But they belong in a hot thread not an embarrassing one!;) They all look so good!

Last edited:
U2Kitten said:
Me three! :cute: I could never understand the old pics being 'funny.' To me they are just adorable and cute.

*Nods*

I just saw the "Sunday Bloody Sunday" video on VH1 Classic earlier (hehe, I love having that channel available here, 'cause we didn't have it in my old town in Iowa...seen a bunch of U2 videos since we got that channel), and I always, always get a kick out of how young Larry looked in the early days. He was a cutie then, too.

And then of course there's the way Bono looked in that video...geez, he looks great there.

Originally posted by U2Kitten
I love them all. Gorgeous stills! :love: But they belong in a hot thread not an embarrassing one!;) They all look so good!

:yes:.

Angela

Nothing like the old school photos...

Bono looks like he was sneazing (ali looks beautiful) and The edge is the only one wearing a tie (he makes you say "aawwhh... he is so cute!!!" :flirt: )

338786%3A%3B23232%7Ffp8%3Enu%3D3232%3E44%3A%3E874%3E232344%3A9653%3C9ot1lsi

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom