The double digit leak thread: Leak Thread 10.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, you're doing it all wrong... there has been only one french revolution. Today we were supposed to be reharsing WWI... Let's do this straight please! :angry:
Now gimme some germans!

(No, I'm not doing a stereotypical/whatever joke, before anyone says so.)

I think leak nothin.. The bomb was leaked 20 days til the official release.. I remember very well.. This year no leak for day and age killers and pj too... Its incredible.. Why... Why? ? :mad:

record companies gettin more knowledge to prevent leaks. and even it´s the biggest release this year, universal music spent so much money to keep this thing safe and i´m sure that they have done the same for the killers last year.
seems like the same system at all.

I can't believe within all weird, funny, unfunny, crazy, and annoying posters in the past 10 threads, not a single person has used the lame line to say that they have the album and to prove, they will upload GOYB!?!

Lame people, lame! :|:doh:

And I'm smelling some conspiracy between FRENCH DUDE and SPANISH CHICK! :ohmy:

record companies gettin more knowledge to prevent leaks. and even it´s the biggest release this year, universal music spent so much money to keep this thing safe and i´m sure that they have done the same for the killers last year.
seems like the same system at all.

Look, it's pretty clear Universal knows what has been done to prevent The Killers album from leaking. They probably are doing the same with U2.

I can't believe within all weird, funny, unfunny, crazy, and annoying posters in the past 10 threads, not a single person has used the lame line to say that they have the album and to prove, they will upload GOYB!?!

Lame people, lame! :|:doh:

And I'm smelling some conspiracy between FRENCH DUDE and SPANISH CHICK! :ohmy:

haha. conspiracy to do a hoax on all U2 fans. probably of them are U2 haters and wanna show us their hate with that stupid and senseless actions. weird...somebody should ban them. please.

This thread is an on-going joke, to be perfectly honest. When and OR IF this album leaks YOU WILL KNOW IT. I don't have time to sit here all day and moderate this crap while moderating the rest of the board AND working a 7:30am to 5pm day job. If the ridiculousness continues, I'm shutting it down for good and you all will just have to wait patiently like everyone else!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom