The Dark Knight review thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And would there really be a teaser poster or concept art before a sequel is even announced, much less a title and a release date?

There's 470 million+ reasons why there will be a third one, I just hope the whole gang comes back to do it.

i just saw it for the first time (i was in europe all summer...missed everything)

AMAZING!!!!

HEATH DEFINATELY DESERVES ONE LAST OSCAR NOMINATION FOR THIS...HE PLAYED THAT ROLE TO CREEPY PERFECTION

PROPS ON THE MAKEUP FOR TWO FACE AND JOKER

ALL IN ALL AN OUTSTANDING FILM!!!!

DEFINITELY IS SPELLED THE WAY I JUST SPELLED IT NOT WITH AN "A" BUT THE ACADEMY DOES NOT REALLY CARE ABOUT SPELLING I GUESS SO PERHAPS IT IS A MOOT POINT BUT I FELT THAT I'D HAVE BEEN REMISS IF I DID NOT AT LEAST MAKE MENTION OF IT HERE IN THIS THREAD AND SO THERE YOU HAVE IT.

BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR:

downey3_468x300.jpg

DRINK IT UP, BITCHES.

If anything, he'd win for The Soloist, an Oscar Bait film coming out later this year starring Jamie Foxx as some disabled homeless musician, directed by the guy who did Atonement.

If anything, he'd win for The Soloist, an Oscar Bait film coming out later this year starring Jamie Foxx as some disabled homeless musician, directed by the guy who did Atonement.

Yeah, I was just using the TR thing to serve as a counterpoint to the Ledger claim. And you know what, I hope RDJ does win. The guy's had a killer year and what better way to cap his "comeback" than with a win. I've never not enjoyed any of the performances that I have seen of his.

I'd ask Basement Jesus.

Anyway, Elvis Mitchell's interview with Christopher Nolan on the podcast The Treatment is really awesome. I'd recommend checking it out if you're still fairly obsessed with this film or Nolan's body of work.

It's the question fanboys have been agonizing over for weeks: Will Johnny Depp portray arch villain the Riddler in director Christopher Nolan's third film installment of " Batman"?

Holy casting coup! Michael Caine, who plays Bruce Wayne's butler consigliere Alfred in Nolan's "Batman Begins" (2005) and " The Dark Knight," claims the rumors are true and that Depp has been locked in for a role.

Sources at the movie franchise's studio home Warner Bros., however, say that as of now, there is no truth to Caine's claims.

Intrigue bubbled up Tuesday when Caine was interviewed by MTV at the Toronto Film Festival. Asked which actor he'd like to see face off against the Caped Crusader, Caine said: "They've already got them in mind. It's Johnny Depp as the Riddler. And the Penguin is Philip Seymour Hoffman. I read it in the paper."

Back
Top Bottom