The CSGW gives you Brainpower

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It just so happens someone likes to self-advertise :wink:

In all honesty great review :up:

I'm seriously considering it though

:lol: I don't usually, but I didn't feel like re-writing something I'd already written much more eloquently. :wink:

Thanks. :D

You should. I'm planning on seeing them again in September here. :up:

:lol: I don't usually, but I didn't feel like re-writing something I'd already written much more eloquently. :wink:

Thanks. :D

You should. I'm planning on seeing them again in September here. :up:

That's awesome :up: I really do think I'll end up seeing them, unless they sell out by the time I pay off my credit card :lol:

I registered for college today, I am in love with my times for semester 1 :drool:

That's awesome :up: I really do think I'll end up seeing them, unless they sell out by the time I pay off my credit card :lol:

I registered for college today, I am in love with my times for semester 1 :drool:

Yeah, their last show here sold out the week before the show, I think. Plenty of time before that though.

:hi5: I can't wait to go back, my classes are fantastic for first semester. What times do you have? And, you guys register this late? When do you go back? We've had our schedules since April, which is nice, actually.

Yeah, their last show here sold out the week before the show, I think. Plenty of time before that though.

:hi5: I can't wait to go back, my classes are fantastic for first semester. What times do you have? And, you guys register this late? When do you go back? We've had our schedules since April, which is nice, actually.

Missing an elective but

11-2 on Monday
12-1 on Tuesday
11-1 and 2-5 on Thursday
9-11 on Friday

I want my elective to be on Tuesday :drool:

Missing an elective but

11-2 on Monday
12-1 on Tuesday
11-1 and 2-5 on Thursday
9-11 on Friday

I want my elective to be on Tuesday :drool:

Wow, very nice. :up:

Mine's:

Mon.: 11-12
Tues: 9:45-12:30
Wed.: Same as Monday, plus a 5-7pm class
Thurs.: 9:45-12:30 and 1:25-4:25
Fri.: Same as Monday

:drool:

I do have to add in work hours though, but still, the class schedule itself worked out well.

Wow, very nice. :up:

Mine's:

Mon.: 11-12
Tues: 9:45-12:30
Wed.: Same as Monday, plus a 5-7pm class
Thurs.: 9:45-12:30 and 1:25-4:25
Fri.: Same as Monday

:drool:

I do have to add in work hours though, but still, the class schedule itself worked out well.

That's quite a nice timetable :drool:

My fees have gone up by 607.50 euro this year :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom