The CLAW Part 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, it was here for when the other one is done. When pics come out and people wanna comment, they won't wanna have to look thru two different forums. So, you are the one who needs to slow down buddy boy

SMB

Mod will shift it all over in 50 or so posts anyways...not long now!

Can't wait to go home to Dublin to see this at 'Croker', and check out Cardiff too....

I'm guessing probably middle of next week. They did say they wanna take the stage down and rebuild it again in real time. We'll start getting rehearsal rumors end of next week.. "OMG, they are opening with Acrobat" lol

SMB

Amen.

Dude, would love to hear Acrobat, bt have seen them many times and still not heard Bad.

Saw first 2 dates at Croker on Vertigo Tour.....boys played 'Bad' on the Monday......help.....

Whatever, happens, gonna be mega....Dublin when U2 are home is a great buzz...World Zoo ;o)

Sooo - I think we can all agree U2 is sparing no expense this time around, any guess as to how much one show will cost to produce....over $1M USD????? They got a lotta mouthes to feed this time around....

I also am very disappointed in U2 fans in this forum for always throwing their personal attacks on me. I know half of it is cause of who I am. I too am one of the world's biggest U2 fans, so deal with it. No one else gets the attacks thrown at them on the scale I do. The whole point of having these forums is for people to debate and discuss. Not to lodge attacks at people.

SMB

I also am very disappointed in U2 fans in this forum for always throwing their personal attacks on me. I know half of it is cause of who I am. I too am one of the world's biggest U2 fans, so deal with it. No one else gets the attacks thrown at them on the scale I do. The whole point of having these forums is for people to debate and discuss. Not to lodge attacks at people.

SMB

You're a fucking dick man. Sorry, peer pressure is a bad bad thing :reject:

I guess a lot of people here can't get the stick pulled out all the way. Hey all, there is a picture of the stage from the air (way above the stadium) in the 2 thread. Amazing pic

SMB

Let's stop with all the personal attacks.

In the future, please do not open up another part to a thread until the original one has reached 1000 posts.

I'm going to close Part 2, so please continue the discussion in this one.

Last edited:
This thing is scary huge.

I feel like I'm gonna be :ohmy: the entire time I'm in GA, not even focused on the band, haha.

Maybe starting an unneeded thread just so you can have your name on it might be part of the reason :shrug:

Honestly, why would someone start a thread just to put their name on it.:huh: I think people who come up with ideas like this need to get out into the world a bit and off the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom