The Bachelorette

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Roberto!!! She chose Roberto!!! :love: I knew it all along and they are so cute together. They have such chemistry and were attracted from the first meeting so I believe in that, there is something to be said about those kinds of attractions and feelings. I'd read somewhere early in the show that Ali and Roberto were going to end up together and I'd been hoping for that for the both of them all along. And they live in SAN DIEGO!!! I am going to have to sniff around and try to find them!!

I felt so bad for Chris, he seems like such a great guy but I am also glad that Ali and the show at least spared him the break up at the Final Rose day instead letting him go the day prior. I loved the whole rainbow part of that day for Chris and the entire crew too, that was so cool and emotional. I hope Chris finds someone wonderful and believe he will. Everything happens for reasons and his being on the show was for a reason-he even admitted it allowed himself to open up to the possibility of love and of finding someone to share life with like his brothers have. I also hope that he doesn't go the route of falling for the limelight in putting himself in the position of being on the next Bachelor show. He seems more the innocent homebody down to earth kind of guy who is meant to meet the love of his life on his own and not on some TV show. He's a catch just like Roberto was.

I am sad the show is over in a way. It was beautiful seeing Tahiti though, and I do love seeing all the places they take the show around the globe. This ended up being a good season all in all. I hope that Ali and Roberto do get married and live happily ever after. I kind of feel they have an excellent chance. :heart:

From Ali's fb

39186_480034964851_274147329851_6718415_6361595_n.jpg

this season (and ending) may have put some life back into this concept

Chris would not make a good bachelor at all

there best bet is to go with someone new.

From Ali's fb

39186_480034964851_274147329851_6718415_6361595_n.jpg

That is so cute. They have fun together and that is so wonderful. I loved hearing them talk about the silly things they would make up to do when they were stuck in a house together before they could hang out publicly. :up: I recorded Jimmy Kimmel last night but need to see that tonite.

I thought Roberto might have only asked her to continue the relationship, to see where it might lead.

Typical of a good-looking guy his age with options. That would have put a real damper on the season. Do I think they can make it? I think they have a decent shot.
I assess it much higher than I did at this point with Deanna and Ed.

Reality Steve is speculating they'll both star on Dancing with the Stars since the line up will be announced during the 4th episode of Bachelor Pad on August 4th.

Not sure if the following should be a spoiler or not but I'll err on the side of caution - Reality Steve mentions the name of someone who's already been asked to be the next Bachelor:
Apparently, it's Chris Lambton's for the taking if he wants it. No real surprise there.

I thought Deanna would be a boring Bachelorette, and she was.

Chis would be a boring Bachelor, if they pick him,
I hope he digs his mom up and brings her on the show.

Dude. What is wrong with you? That's not funny.

I hope Ali and Roberto make it. They're cute together and it seems genuine. Not like Jake and Vienna. I would not be surprised if Chris is the next bachelor.

:huh:

I think they have a chance at making it too! I was truly surprised that she picked either one of them. I love that the spoilers were wrong!

I watched that game and every time they were on camera they saw themselves on the monitor and waved and kissed and laughed.

The Red Sox beat Tampa two out of three and the game they went to, when she threw out the first pitch-that was the one they lost. Jinx :wink:

I SWEAR I saw Ali on Friday afternoon walking in Huntington Beach with a work out outfit on. My cousin was driving and I told her to follow her and drive slow so I could see if it was her.. then we parked and she disappeared.

Funny. It was her face though.. I know it. I tried to ask her via twitter but of course she didnt respond. She's too popular now.

I was just kidding
if they are/were in the L A area, H B is just a short distance.

Jesse James and his L A Ink gf were in the OC last week end at this concert/DJ thing where I went to see a movie.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom