The 10am Local Time Presale Question...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Fanatic4ever

Blue Crack Addict
Ok folks...

I know a lot of people were confused about (including me) the time when the presale starts on Tuesday. In the email and on the website it states:"If you want to buy tickets for shows in North America the presale begins at 10AM local time on Tuesday 25th."

To me this is vague, and confusing for most people. So, I called our 'beloved' fanfire people today and they stated that this means: the local time where the venue is at. Meaning, if you are on the east coast and want to buy tickets for the San Diego Show you be buying tix at 1pm eastern which is 10am pst. So everyone will be buying at the same time basically.

Also, according to u2.com not all shows will be on sale at the same time.
Here's what they say about that:
"Q. Does the Internet pre-sale start on the same day for all shows?
A. No. Following the tour announcement you will be able to view all of the shows included in the pre-sale and the start date of the pre-sale for each show by following the links in the email containing your unique access code.

Does that make sense?? :scratch:

Don't think about it too much cuz it might just make you :crazy: (am talking from experience so to speak..lol)

TM always does that, it means when you're on the West Coast and you want an East Coast ticket it's 7 am, and then you need to keep track of what cities are in CST, MST, etc. Like Phoenix right now is 1 hr ahead of L.A. time, Tx is 2 hrs ahead, etc. I thought it said all of them go on sale on Tues for the entire U.S. Which isn't much of a problem since we have to pick one venue, and that's it. Most presales I have done where I want to go to more than one state, and you are on the West Coast, you are doing it from 7 am, 8 am, 9 am, etc. So in that respect, U2 has saved us that, bwah I'd rather do it.

Back
Top Bottom