Testje, love and peace.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was feeling really ill last night, since Monday I have been getting about 5 hours each night. I had a lot of catching up to do.

The Doves are playing here tomorrow night and I'd really like to go but I really can't afford it because I'm not working anymore and I just bought my Embrace tickets on Wednesday. :sigh: I wouldn't know who would go with me anyway. Oh well.

Lara Mullen said:
:wave:

I slept 14 hours, I didn't have to spend all day in the (really really cold) library doing work, I'm going to the theatre tonight to see Shadow of a Gunman. Being lazy :drool:

sleeeep :drool:

I fell asleep on the couch last night at 8:15 and apparently I was snoring so loudly, Mr. BAW sent me upstairs so he could hear the TV :reject: :laugh:

Last edited:
Amusing....from Craigslist:

I will give erotic massage for 2 U2 General Admission Tix

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: anon-61028968@craigslist.org
Date: 2005-02-23, 4:31PM CST

I NEED 2 U2 GENERAL ADMISSION TIX. WILL TRADE FOR THE MOST SENSUAL EROTIC MASSAGE...PLEASE EMAIL FOR DETAILS *****MUST INCLUDE YOUR PIC FOR A RESPONSE**** I AM SWF 26, 5'5' SIZE 12 38DD LONG BROWN HAIR, BLUE EYES. LOOKING TO MEET THIS WEEKEND FOR THE EXCHANGE.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

fah said:
I'm going to try and get Lenny Kravitz tickets tomorrow but I missed the presale :(

I also went cd shopping but couldn't find any Embrace cds :(

I could copy some for you Fah.

:laugh: at Mr Baw sending Baw upstairs to bed

fah said:

:)

We got a new keyboard and I don't like it :grumpy: It's white and the rest of the computer is black/ silver and it feels like the keys are really far away from where I rest my hand, it's a bit like typing on a laptop. The x-box convention i.e. my brother and his friends have left the living room. It smells of boys now. :grumpy:

I look like I am in a very :grump: mood today, don't I? :laugh: I'm going out later, I think I'll need to have my shower/ marty after dinner.

Btw, Lu, did you hear Jordan is 5 months pregnant? I jsut read that on the bbc news website's main page. :der: I watched a show last night with her in it and I kind of like her better now because she likes horses even after they kick her and she bought a cool pink cooker.

I'm not going out anymore :grumpy:

Now that it's in my head I might copy those embrace songs onto the computer for Fah :hmm:

After this, only one more album to copy. Anyway, I'll let you know some random embrace news while I'm here. They like to hold competitions and play secret gigs, sometimes even in peoples hosues and on the embrace message board one of the posters there had a son who died at the start of the year and said that he was listenign to an embrace song when he died, Danny from the band posted a message to her and everytime they have played since they dedicate the song to him. I think that's really sweet. :heart:

I am sitting here, my sister has begged me al week to go otu with her so I cancelled a night out with Amanda and said okay. Then tonight she whined her boyfriend was coming but I said I didn't mind him coming but she said she did and didn't want him to come out. Then she said she was going to phone hmi and tell him he wouldn't get in. 30 minutes later she walks past me and shouts in "Laura, not going out anymore, Chris doesn't want to go out, we're staying in and I'd promised I'd spend tonght with him"

So why make me cancel my plans, I told her to take him out anyway but she said he didn't want to go out. My Mum shouted at her but then I thought that would put her in a bad mood, I think she shouted a profanity wlaking past me earlier but when I went to talk to her she gave me the stare of death and I think she was actually swearing about the boyfriend. :shrug: I'm waiting for them to leave the living room so I can watch my dvd, they are watching some football channel or something.

fah said:
Who is Jordan?

She used to be a page 3 girl then got loads of publicity (she has a huge, false chest which attracts the attention). I don't really know what else she done apart from getting in the paper but she went onto a reality tv show called I'm a celebrtiy get me out of here and met, then fell in love with, Peter Andre. She said she was going back to her original name of Katie Price but I don't think that lasted very long. They are in Hello! magazine a lot and they are getting married in September. I know an awful lot about celeb gossip. :|

Hi April :wave:

Lu, we don't have the word chav here, our equivalent of it is spide/ steek/ milly (a girl is only a milly)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom