testje: Episode V - The Testjes Strike Back

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Popmartijn said:
Hey! I'm now looking a bit through old files on CD's that I brought with me (and that were stored on my parents' computer) and what do I find? Two pictures of the Dutch Interference meeting of 2002 (with Sulawesigirl). :happy:

i wanna see i wanna see :hyper: :sexywink:

good thing you said jk

i thought i had mod powers

greety said:

yes hooverphonic is a belgian band.
So is Arno (not a band of course, allthough:hmm: ) but you already knew that didn't you?

What do you like about Arno, his solo work or his TcMatic period, ze french or the english?
He's a funny guy, the way he speaks, you might think he's drunk all the time while he's just trying to talk without stammering.:wink:

edited to say i didn't know Hooverphonic was touring again.
I like their music although i haven't seen them life yet:sad:
TC Matic is the first band i have seen live and personaly i think this band did a lot for modern lowlands music. And the emotion of Arno live is fantasic. I hardly understand french but i don`t care, it is the energy that counts :up:

OK, here's the first one.
Interference_sula_Amsterdam.jpg

That's Vorsprung (where is he?), Sula, me, Rono, somebody-else-can-better-introduce-her :)p), Salome and DrTeeth.

And another one. :)
Interference_sula_Amsterdam2.jpg

That's the same order :eek:, only without Sula. She was taking this picture. :)

i like him even more now

come on johan, lets play pool

i dont understand this bus timetable
my friend will just have to hoof it around dublin with me.
he hasn't told me anything he wants to do.
so if our feet are killing us tomorrow night i will blame him :up:

my mum is really sneaky.
after her funny turn last week she is asking for a puppy again
when she came home on saturday she had written puppy - please at the bottom of the shopping list and huffed all night at my dad for not looking for one in the supermarket.
on my list of what to do in dublin she has added in puppy shop :lol: our writing is so alike i didnt even notice. :slant:

random/

my cousin kicked me in the leg when they (cousins) were over on sunday. there is a big bruise on it and it really hurts :slant:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom