Teen PLEBAns Party: Look, we're not a packet of cornflakes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just found my hand in a vid of Magnificent. :lol: I saw the moment I took this pic:

IMG_2270-1.jpg

:hyper:

But there were two girls in front of me holding up signs which is partially why I couldn't see the rest of me. :grumpy: Oh well. At least they didn't block my view during the show. :D

To add in to the "earlier" conversation...

I love every album!! :love: Pop and Zooropa are my 'meh' albums, if I have to choose. War and ATYCLB are up near the top for me. Kite is my favorite on that album, so I think it's a coincidence you guys were talking about it. :) I love Surrender, too, but I don't think my mom likes it. She gets annoyed when I play it so much :rolleyes:

:giggle: I love Surrender. :cute:

To add in to the "earlier" conversation...

I love every album!! :love: Pop and Zooropa are my 'meh' albums, if I have to choose. War and ATYCLB are up near the top for me. Kite is my favorite on that album, so I think it's a coincidence you guys were talking about it. :) I love Surrender, too, but I don't think my mom likes it. She gets annoyed when I play it so much :rolleyes:

Surrender :drool: :drool: The opening line of that song...:heart: I just never get tired of it. Funny, when I first heard it, I thought it sounded vaguely familiar, so I asked my mom since she had War and played at least SBS from it, when I was little. She said she didn't know it, though...way to ignore the rest of the album, mom :wink:

I just found my hand in a vid of Magnificent. :lol: I saw the moment I took this pic:

IMG_2270-1.jpg

:hyper:

But there were two girls in front of me holding up signs which is partially why I couldn't see the rest of me. :grumpy: Oh well. At least they didn't block my view during the show. :D

:hyper: :lol: Where's the video??

Noooope! And you know what other song I freaking love off War...THE REFUGEE!! Love, love, love :heart:

:giggle:

I love them all. But I just wanted to mention that one :lol:

YouTube - U2 - Live @ Gillette Stadium - Front Row - Magnificent - 9/20/2009

Ok, at about 4:11.

Screencap:

Picture6-1.png

I'm pretty sure that's my camera.

It's a small thing, but I just felt all giggly when I found me. :doh: :lol:

CONFERMATION: Yes, that is me because a few seconds later I put my hand up and it has all the wristbands and stuff. Plus, it's my plaid sleeve and I have my camera in my hand. :lol:

OMG How did I forget to mention the Refugee!????! Dudeeee that's like, one of my favorite songs EVER!!!!!!! :love::drool::hyper::yippie:

*ahem*

Nice video, Liz. :wink:

:lmao:

I was going to try and type the yelling throughout the song...but I can't figure out how to transcribe it. The best I could come up with is WAHHHH-WAHHH-OOOHH!! Or something.

:lol: :hyper: :hyper: :loveshower:

I love the outro...you know. I'm not even going to TRY writing that one :lol:

*listening to that baby right now*

Music is subjective. And I choose not to subject myself to that song.

Another song I can't stand (and I'm surprised I haven't gotten shunned by the forum for saying so), I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight.

Back
Top Bottom