TEEN PLEBAns: Get On Your Boots & Countdown till March 3rd!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me neither!

Well, if I were them, I'd keep the equipment on. I can imagine what it feels like. Like playing hockey without it and falling on the ice :yikes:

:lol:

How's it going? :hug:

I'm good. You?

I'm trying to find free software programs to download which a) rip audio from dvd's b) convert files, and c) make dvd's. If anyone has any ideas/recommendations that'd be awesome. :D

I'm good! :)

OMG! Me too! I wanted to convert the Get On Your Boots video so I can put it on my mp3! :lol:

Great minds think alike :wink:

I've been downloading videos from U2Start and i want to make them into dvd's. I also want to rip DVD concert audio for my mp3 player.

I've been looking at imtoo.com, anyone used it before?

Well, i want to rip all of them actually :wink: What do you have? If i can get it to work i could send you some of the ones you don't have in return :flirt:

imtoo have all the programs i want listed, i just don't want to fuck up my computer :doh:

Aah ok! Well I've got ZooTv, PopMart, Elevation, Vertigo and the U218 line in Milan...Omg that's all the concerts! :ohmy: Except U2 go Home!

Plus Red rocks and Paris... i think that's it :hmm:

You do have a lot though :ohmy: When i find a program i'll give it a go myself (if it works i'll send you Slane, Red rocks and Paris), if it doesn't can i get those off you?

Yeah I don't hace RedRocks! That's true! And I didn't even buy it yet...

Ooh I have Slane!! I was looking for the word...I said U2 Go Home! :lol:

Which one is Paris?!

I wouldn't mind sending them. But you would have to download this thing to open the file.

Paris is the DVD which came with the JT 20th anniversary box set, it's pretty good.

That'd be brilliant. :hug: I have winrar, so that should open them. :hyper:

Hopefully i can get on the computer later tonight and i'll try the other rips.

Aah! Yeah I didn't get that. My mum said she was going to give it to me at Christmas last year. But then, she'd didn't buy it and they don't make them anymore! I was kinda pisted off.

YES! WinWar is the thing!!

Pats? As in New England Patriots? My brother goes for them. He was so pissed when the only just missed the play-offs. As for me, i have no understanding of NFL :lol:

:lol: Yup, that would be them. Tom Brady got hurt in the beginning of the season so we were fucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom