Teen Pleban Party: Who is this Adam person and why is he so tan?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks Fernando :cute:

Got snow ?

Nah, it's cold but it doesn't snow and I haven't watched the news in a while so I don't know if it's snowing in the north part of the country.

This is aimed more at Fernando. He was wondering about the Pitch Shifted part during Beautiful Day a while back. Well after a good amount of time working on it I finally figured it out! All Edge is doing is basically playing a penatonic scale backwards (you can see it start at the 2:12 mark). I had the Whammy set to 2+ Octaves or two octaves up. I set the delay time to 440 ms and set it to a lot of repeats.

Now I've posted this every where, and I feel kind of bad about it too, but hopefully you get the idea. It's not necessarily brilliant but I actually do enjoy my own cover. Fernando I think you were aiming for a particular sound for the pitch shift right? How is this?

YouTube - U2 Beautiful Day (Live from Slane Castle)

Yeah, that's it! That's perfect, I'll have to check it out with my guitar later, but that's basically it.

You just gotta correct the delay tempo and the verses, I don't have my guitar here so I can't make a tab of the way I play it. But overall it's a good job. :up:

OMG, that's what happens when you invade people's privacy and snap pictures of them from behind bushes! You catch things out of context and people go all...stupid.

We get it, they're well behaved and boring. Why not just leave them be and not try to MAKE them "interesting".

/rant

I had to :giggle: about the edge photo,
Its obviously just a peck on the cheeck,
Edge has a habit of pulling weird faces when giving those out.
I was just bugging Pam about the snogging.

And to agree with everyone above : your avi :lmao:

Thanks! LOL you can borrow it but I have to spend a little time with it first.:D i just got it back from a set up. I was wondering if I should actually tap in the delay since I had the option to. But I decided to plug in the magical 440 number instead.

The Explorer in the video is the same one I mentioned a while back in, I think it was this thread? I remember going into the store and tried it out and it played amazingly well. I went home that day and wanted it so bad and talked about it in this thread. Oddly enough I ended up getting it by making out a sweet deal with my mom. I actually never expected to end up with it but some stories have happy endings! :)

Yeah you mentioned it ,
mothers can be the best!
Early christmas present I guess.

I didn't listen to U2 all day, went from Its raining men (note: pointer sisters version) , to speedrock, to trance , to meat loaf and tina turner to Drum and Bass to Pop. :giggle:
I think it might be because 3fm serious request :wink:

Remember when we used to be in here for hours talking about Irish sausages and whatnot?!

On a unrelated note...:shifty:...gotta plug my phone in.

I was watching the Band Aid documentary. I think I'm dying of cuteness right now. And 80s-ness. :lol:

I... was not in here for that.:lol: I haven't been in PLEBA in a while, plus I'm bored and no longer watching my movie. I was watching earlier some interview with Edge and Adam from the ZooTv era about Zooropa. Gosh you couldn't understand a word the interviewer said and the camera man got real "zoom happy". He zoomed in on Edge's and Adam's hands A LOT.:laugh: And he couldn't hold the camera straight to save his life but overall it was an interesting thing to watch. Oh and Adam was in a dress. Don't know if anyone's seen it.

80's U2 cuteness FTW :love:

Oh, the days of posting continuously in here. I think we save it all up for the summertime when we don't have lives. :evil:

Yeah, you plug that phone in. :fist:

:lmao: The zoom happy thing made me LOL. Zoom can get really awkward. I mean, it can be nice and all...but would you really get that awkwardly close to someone when they were talking? Probably not :giggle:

80's U2 cuteness FTW :love:

Oh, the days of posting continuously in here. I think we save it all up for the summertime when we don't have lives. :evil:

Yeah, you plug that phone in. :fist:

Soooooo smooshy cute babehs!!! :cute:

I don't know what that was. *composure*

My phone just buzzed, so that must mean it's alive!!

LOL I'll check it out in a second :D

Oh, to add on to the thing I just sent you.....

I told him that I might have to leave soon because we might have a family emergency, and he was like "I'm sorry about that but don't goooo :/" :giggle:

I'm not sure if I like the idea of zooming in on Adam while he's wearing a skirt...:laugh:

LOL I'll check it out in a second :D

Oh, to add on to the thing I just sent you.....

I told him that I might have to leave soon because we might have a family emergency, and he was like "I'm sorry about that but don't goooo :/" :giggle:

Awww :cute: Srsly. How this is working out...amazing. Heh.

Emergency?! What happened?

I'm not sure if I like the idea of zooming in on Adam while he's wearing a skirt...:laugh:

Awww :cute: Srsly. How this is working out...amazing. Heh.

Emergency?! What happened?

It's working out.....so well. :faint:

My grandpa may have called 911, but we aren't sure because their line is busy. But this has happened a lot recently, so it's not a huge deal. We just aren't sure what happened yet. :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom