Teen PLEBAn Party: Where Do We Go From Here?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sleep is good :up:

Yay school (?) I suppose getting out of the house at least is good.

I loved my high school English teachers. Mr Jeffries was also the French teacher and he was, well, kinda nuts. Mr Watrous was an old hippie. Awesome. Mama Squires was the sweetest thing ever and made me fall absolutely headfirst in love with so much literature. :love:

We had to retell a story from another fictional character's perspective. So I basically did a parody of Alice In Wonderland with the South Park kids. Cartman In Wonderland. I got an A and she kept it as an example for next year.

Cartman = Alice
Tweedle-Dee and Tweedle-Dum = Terrance and Philip
March Hare = Stan Marsh
Mad Hatter = Kyle
Dormouse = Kenny
Red Queen = Kyle's Mom

I forget who the white rabbit was. Either Tweek or Butters.

Mullen butt! Well, a shrunk-down rearview of Larry playing LAPOE.

Currently browsing PLEBA for the perfect pic. Luckily E_O made the perfect thread for me to browse.

Good Luck with all the work that your going to have to catch up on. When I missed school for so long, it took me awhile to catch back up.

Being sick these days at school, can be insane. Just last month I was sick for one schoolday,
and I had to start the project we were working on , from scratch again.
I was so mad. But I'm catching up now.

:wave: Funny story alert!! :hyper:

So, I was just in the library browsing through the boring section looking for books to use while writing my history paper. I even wandered into the kids section...who knows, maybe there was SOMETHING, cuz I wasn't having a lot of luck...
My eyes are sharp! I spotted something that looked like something...it was...one of those kiddie biographies that 4th graders read for report-writing. A series titled "Modern Role Models"...BONO!!! I laughed loudly...and it was reeeally quiet. So I flipped through it, giggling over the massive overstatements and near inaccuracies that were I guess the result of making the book understandable for kids.
There was one line that probably didn't need to be there, since it was a kids book, something to the effect of, "By the end of the 80s blah blah blah...everyone wanted to hear him sing! But his marriage stayed strong"
Wtf? Those two aren't connected in any way! I'm thinking you didn't really mean people wanted to "hear him sing" Mr. Author :lol:

Aaaaaanyway, it was really funny to me :laugh: Had some nice pictures too :wink:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: That is hilarious!! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

I just looked it up...
Is it this? :lol:
9781422204993.jpg

Back
Top Bottom