Teen PLEBAn Party: Where Do We Go From Here?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love playing the beginning of it on guitar. Just SO atmospheric and amazing. :drool:

heh heh :evil:

Yes:love: Just out of this world, and Edge just is able to murder anyone with his playing. He just rips it at the last solo:drool: What a man

Seeya Kristen ! And I blame nobody for getting addicted. I confess I did it all by myself. I plead guilty:shifty:

I always knew Anton scrared the shit out of them. How else could he get Larry in drag:hmm:

:shifty:

Someone's planning to pounce on Bono? You better not leave on that expedition without ME!! :evil:

Maddy, you are listening to LOTS of my favorites :drool: :drool: :drool:

Hey guys :D

I'm good...got my hair cut :hyper: It was starting to look like a lion's mane. But...it stung to spend the money :grumpy:

:lol: That's cool. :D

I might need my hair cut. I was gonna grow out my layers but I'm not really liking how it looks or feels. :(

I tried the same thing over the summer. My hair started to look all flat and boring, so I gave up :shrug:

Hi Val! :wave:

I'm listening to Race Against Time now. You like that one? :wink:

:drool:

I have listened to Salome four times today :lol:

:shifty:

Someone's planning to pounce on Bono? You better not leave on that expedition without ME!! :evil:

Maddy, you are listening to LOTS of my favorites :drool: :drool: :drool:

Of course you're coming on that expedition too Val :hug:

Hey guys :D

I'm good...got my hair cut :hyper: It was starting to look like a lion's mane. But...it stung to spend the money :grumpy:

I require pictures :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom