Teen PLEBAn Party: Where Do We Go From Here?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
...what is Worlds of Warcraft? I've heard of it, but I don't know what it is.

In 11th grade, this bitch called me a "unique entity"...with quite the sneer. I wonder if she learned that phrase from the J-14 magazines she read :rolleyes:

She didn't get a Grammy Brownie :lol:

I didn't give half a crap what people thought. I had fun not being like them.

Life's too short to give a fuck about what anyone else thinks of you.

:ohmy: I must say, that looks a liiiittle scary.

The real reason she didn't get a brownie was because, they day before she told me, "Val, do you seriously think they're going to win against Mariah Carey and all the other people that are always on the radio?" :mad: :mad: :censored:

Then, the next day, she had nothing better to say that, "I'm really surprised they pulled that off" :madspit:

Life's too short to give a fuck about what anyone else thinks of you.

:hi5: This is my motto. Maybe not worded as well, but this general idea, is what I live by.

There's always that reeeeally cheesy saying: Those who matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter.

:ohmy: I must say, that looks a liiiittle scary.

The real reason she didn't get a brownie was because, they day before she told me, "Val, do you seriously think they're going to win against Mariah Carey and all the other people that are always on the radio?" :mad: :mad: :censored:

Then, the next day, she had nothing better to say that, "I'm really surprised they pulled that off" :madspit:

Ewww!! :angry:

:hi5: This is my motto. Maybe not worded as well, but this general idea, is what I live by.

There's always that reeeeally cheesy saying: Those who matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter.

I really like that one. :up:

Ewww!! :angry:

I really like that one. :up:

Ewww is right. I have no time for losers like that. *brushes off sleeve* :giggle:

And that is a very true statement, I think. That's why I like it, even if it is a bit cliched. I guess things become cliched because they are in fact, true and helpful :lol:

Good! By tomorrow night you'll probably be feeling LOADS better :D

I keep checking U2.com to see if this week's presales are up. NO :grumpy:
I'm buying my mom and sister tickets tomorrow in the regular sale. But my dad doesn't know :shh: Because he was yelling earlier this week that they better not be buying any tickets this week :lol:

Ahhh, my dad is so funny when he's mad :giggle:

:cute: That was so exciting, watching a new video everyday, waiting...:hyper:

And I had a countdown on FB too :lol:

Remember how exciting it was watching the stage get built...from when it was a little baby in Belgium...to when they put it together in Barcelona??

Yes, of course! :D :hug: :hug:

Thanks guys. :) Yeah, I did get the antibiotic and I've taken the 2 out of 3 that I'm supposed to take daily. I'll be taking the other one in about an hour and a half.

The problem is just the wheezing and coughing. It's just so bad. :crack: But that's what the Penicillin is for, I guess. :shrug:

Hey Maddy. I see you. :shifty: :wink:

:hug: I just thought I'd ask. It may come over a bit weird.
Good to hear its starting to work slowly.

I got my mom and sister tickets...and my mom forgot to leave me her credit card, so I had to call her for the number :doh:

And the presale stuff is up for the week on TM...but where the heck is Montreal???

:wave: For the NY(NJ) one. My mom is going to take my littlest sister, so they're doing seats...easy enough to get.

My mom and the middle one are doing GA in Philly...if I can find tickets for them, which I'm sure I can.

I don't know why the Montreal show isn't on TM. Am I going to have to go through some wierd ticketing site?? :yikes:

That's so cool that your family is really into going to shows too :D

So I might not be going to Montreal now :sad: It depends on whether Minneapolis gets a show or not. If they do, I'll be going to that one instead. It's just way cheaper for me because I can just drive down. But if not then I'll just have to save all year for Montreal and go to that show. I also have to save money for Toronto so going to a Minneapolis show instead of Montreal would help me a lot.

Oh yeah, I heard about this possible Minneapolis show...and I had thought the list of cities was complete! It makes sense that it's much more affordable...Minneapolis is so close to you. Montreal is close to where I live! And you would have to fly, I guess?

It is really expensive. I don't know if I'll save money by driving everywhere or not. Probably not, with gas...but I avoid planes at all costs :lol:

I wish you would come :sad: But I understand it costs a buttload. I'm going to be dirt poor for the next eight months or whatever.

Yeah I really need to save money cuz my cousin and I wanna get to Ireland in the summer of 2011 so that'll cost a lot too. I've been saving for that little by little.

Minneapolis is only a 7 hour drive down for me and the flights from Thunder Bay to Montreal right now are close to 600 bucks which is so expensive. I'm just waiting for a seat sale for Toronto and I'm trying to find hotel deals there too. I'll probably use Hotwire.com like I did in September.

Omg I'm watching Elevation from the Rose Bowl, the Bono moaning at the end is :drool::drool::drool::drool:
Can't wait to have that on dvd :sexywink:

600 bucks? :ohmy: Robbery!

That DVD will probably take forever to come out!! I'm still hoping they'll put U23D out. I don't care if it's not in 3D, I wanna see it again! It'll bring back great memories of all the times I went to see in in the theatre :giggle: The first time, my friend's dad took her and I...and we walked freaking 66 blocks in the cold rain. From Penn alllll the way to Colombus circle. It's like he was unaware of the existence of the subway!

It WAS worth it. That was the first time I saw it, and I was all dizzy and drunken afterwards. Her dad was like..."Are you gonna be ok? Can you walk?" :lol:
That sucks you never got to see it :( But hey, you saw the concert, so...:wink:

Btw, here is a map of the walk. I lied...it was PAST Columbus Circle, it was freaking Lincoln Square!

whatthefreak.jpg

A=Penn Station
B=The movie theatre

That's over two miles...four miles both ways. In the cold rain.

:rockon:

:lol: I had no choice, he was like..."We're walking, come on!" And he walked FAST. I was trotting along like...*wheeze*

But I woulda done it anyway :wink: And next year, queueing in July...that's going to be no freaking picnic. Our summers are just brutal. :yikes:

The humidity sucks so, so much. It just drains the life out of you. I don't know how I survive through the summer :crack:

I'm moving to the desert :grumpy: It was 112 degrees in Vegas and I was feelin' fine! :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom