Teen PLEBAn Party: "Waiter, I'll have the Irish sausage, medium rare"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Accents :cute: You guys should make videos of yourselves talking about random stuff and upload them to YouTube, so we can hear them :giggle:

:laugh: I should do various fake accents.
French/english accents are my fav.

Right. Its getting late and I have school tomorrow, I really have to go.
Had fun with you all :hug:

Accents :cute: You guys should make videos of yourselves talking about random stuff and upload them to YouTube, so we can hear them :giggle:

:lol: I wouldn't know what to say, Im sure there's a vid of me talking on facebook somehwere......:shifty: well, not for long, then my cousin smooshes cake in my face. :|

tickets on sale at 9am :pray: :pray: :pray: :hyper::hyper::hyper:

EDIT: * and plus, I dont really like hearing my own voice :lol:

:tsk: Getting late to school to buy tickets for a festival or concert !? I WOULD NEVER DO THAT

:lol: ^ yeah right!! :wink: I had free periods in the morning, so its not like I was bunking class!

and ticketmaster nearly fucked us over - but there were several official site selling tickets, I just got lucky. Haha, I got dogpiled when I walked into the common room :laugh:

^ :laugh:

I :heart: my mum, she rang me at school today and was like "There's a book called U2 Propaganda in this shop, and its closing down, so its £3 instead of £20...have you got it?"

Me: "No......:)hyper:).."

Mum: "Okay, I'm buying it, bye!" *click*

:lol: there's so many pwetty pictures :cute:

No room on bookshelf :ohmy:

^ :laugh:

I :heart: my mum, she rang me at school today and was like "There's a book called U2 Propaganda in this shop, and its closing down, so its £3 instead of £20...have you got it?"

Me: "No......:)hyper:).."

Mum: "Okay, I'm buying it, bye!" *click*

:lol: there's so many pwetty pictures :cute:

No room on bookshelf :ohmy:
Way cool, and the bookshelf problem sounds familiar.

:lol: I have a pile of artbooks sitting in a pile next to it already, where the hell am i gonna put this one?!

and lol - its funny how Val suggested we should record ourselves, cause guess what we have to do to get full marks for computer use in our media coursework?.....

use sound bites. I just recorded myself answering an interview question :lol:

Thats horrible , We have to film ourselves doing a presentation of at least fifteen minutes long.
Luckilly , I do that every day at work, So I'll just take my camera with me. And let me Co worker film.

Hey Aleesha :D

THE WEATHER IS AMAZNG TODAY! :drool: Sun, and assumed warmth...although I haven't actually gone outside yet...

How iz you?

:wave: heylo

wooo for the sun! Its clear sunny and blue skies here too - not TOO warm, but still. :D:D

I iz good, just got back from this A-may-zing hill my dad drove me to so I could get some photos for art.

Hows you?

Photography :heart: I wish I had a good camera, I would take all kinds of pictures...

I'm good...gotta go to the bank soon to deposit the world's most pathetic paycheck, from last week :yikes: AND I have to clean :| My mom was bugging me yesterday about why I'm not "going out and doing things"...besides school and work :angry: I was like, "Ok, you wanna give me money then if you're so interested?"

:rolleyes:

I've had this camera for about a week now, and I've taken lots of pictures! So I get what you mean, my other camera had seen its day :sad: :lol:

and hey, its still a paycheck lol !!
blergh, cleaning. :laugh:

haha, mums are like that - yesterday I was getting the "why are you stressing so much?"

ME: "If I do this now maybe I will actually GET A SOCIAL LIFE this weekend" hah

I would rather her ask why I was stressing over schoolwork and stuff...she was like, "Why don't you go the the mall or SOMETHING?"

I would love to go to the mall. I miss it. But I do not want to go just to stare at all the stuff I can't buy, that would be painful!

Sigh, three weeks till spring break...:drool:

:lol:

:ohmy: wow, I didn't even realise. 3 weeks.....

:hyper: bring it oonn Lol.

actually, wait. Now I remember why I didnt realise.... I have like......*coughexamscough* after the break. :|

msn for a bit? :shifty:

UGH, exams to look forward to, greeeat.

I can get on later...I gotta go to the bank before it closes (stupid bank closes so early) and then get all my crap done so I'm not rushing to do it in the last half hour before my mom gets home :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom