Teen PLEBAn Party: "Waiter, I'll have the Irish sausage, medium rare"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't blame ya. I hate homework.
It must be hard to concentrate on school when you know what's coming when it's over :hyper:
I have a hard enough time concentrating at work.
I have a spring course I'm taking though in May so I'm hoping that'll make the time pass faster. It's an online course though and I'm horrible with getting anything done with those type. I always put stuff off.

Procrastinators UNITE :rockon: :hi5:

Haha, it literally is my middle name. I could never do an online class because I don't have the discipline...at all.

I can't concentrate at work either...not that my job requires a high level of concentration. I was in the fitting room yesterday and I daydreamed for literally the entire first hour because no one was coming in.

So I say yet again...four weeks (including this one!) of school until break. Then only five more weeks left in the semester. Hurrrryyyyyyyy uuuuuppppppppp :scream:

I'm hungry.

Haha, I just felt the need to randomly express that I am, in fact, FREAKING HUNGRY :lol:

Oh, yeah, procrastination only works with undesirable tasks, i.e homework, cleaning, and other mundane tasks.

Oh, I was just reminded of something when you said that. Ok, so, I'm one of those people that, like, CANNOT get out of bed. No matter what time I go to bed and what time I get up, I have issues getting out of bed. I'm like...nooo five more minutes pleeease.

To give you an idea of the extent of this problem...
I went to Italy with my family in the summer of 05. I did not want to go. While there, I cried that I wanted to go home (yes, shed tears). Our flight home was at six AM...so we had to get up at four. And no matter HOW badly I wanted to go home...I was still scowling and swatting at the person who turned the light on and said "get up" that morning!!!

I can think of only one time when I was up and cracking the whip at others :wink:

Edit: Hopefully my mom is cooking as we speak!!

Pshaw, I'll be jumping on YOUR bed!! :giggle:

Yeah, I am NOT a morning person. Once up, I take a while to become fully functional (except in special situations) :lol: Yet, I can often be found up at 2 in the morning, so...:doh:

:lmao: That would probably have HILARIOUS concequences. I just imagine my eyes popping open...:ohmy: Like...I don't know if you watched The Magic Schoolbus, but there was an episode when Liz clapped some cymbals next to Ralphie's ears and...it was hilarious :lol:

Wow , lots of emotions around here, to much to quote, but to say it short,
I feel the same :scream: I just want it to be summer, and blow my own friggin brains out with some great music.

The sun is shining here!!!! too bad I stink like a duck right now :|
But ....:hyper: I have pie!

you stink like......duck :confused:

:lol: alright, talk to you later domo :hug:

and yeah, its still cold here too 7 isn't that warm, but we dont have the icy wind today :)

how's you? :)

I missed my train :grumpy: , But I don't stink anymore, and I still have pie :love:

Doing better now, I'm ordering tickets for this tonight:

list.jpg

Hearts are for the bands I really love, Smileys for the bands I like, and Skulls for the bands I hate,
Questionmarks don't need explaining.

^ looks awesome! :hyper:

Them crooked vultures are the band Led Zep bass player John Paul Jones is in now, with Dave Grohl and Josh Homme :wink: *led zep nerd*

aw, shit, where were you getting the train to? and Lol, pie FTW ! :up::D:lol:

^ looks awesome! :hyper:

Them crooked vultures are the band Led Zep bass player John Paul Jones is in now, with Dave Grohl and Josh Homme :wink: *led zep nerd*

aw, shit, where were you getting the train to? and Lol, pie FTW ! :up::D:lol:

I love Led Zep , ! I didn't know he was in it :reject:
But I kind of don't like Dave Grohl most of the time.
Thats whats been keeping me from listening to more than 2 songs.
Maybe I should.find some more.

The train to my home :scream: The pie was delicious :drool:

yeah, to be honest I haven't listened to much either, they were on Jonathan Ross a while ago and played a tune, sounds alright.

and aww, that must have sucked :| at least the pie was good! :D

Jack Johnson's decribtion sounds pretty good, I should check him out .

we all need to do soem listening i think :lol:

I am IN LOVE with the video for the Gorillaz new single :heart:

that is some quality animation :drool: I love Jamie Hewlett's artwork.

DOMO IM SO STOKED FOR NEXT WEEK :hyper: EPICNESS IN LONDON TOWN!

Back
Top Bottom