Teen PLEBAn Party: Our favorite bass player once put himself in a toaster...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
But of course no thread is complete without this...

bonobath.jpg

Nope. That picture is always, and I repeat...ALWAYS appropriate. The topic could be fiscal responsibility, and it's welcome.

:lol:

As a child I loved soap suds. How stupid I was....

I'm just popping in for a second, but Val, whenever you see this, I saw your post in the other thread and I just want to give you these: :hug::hug::hug: You said the absolute right thing and it just made sense! :) :kiss:

Off to the beach! :wave: Enjoy the show if you're going to the setlist party!

:hug: Maddy :hug: Liz. Thanks :)
I was at the mall so I wasn't at the setlist party. My mom bought me stuff :reject: I really love shopping :lol:

Cape Cod! I've never been there...sounds nice.

Women actually do like hairy men!?

:lol: Are you joking? I DO!!!!! So does Liz :wink: And lots of other people :p
Men are supposed to be hairy...it's part of what makes them MEN :lol:

Val, I just wanted to pop in and say thanks for what you posted in the 360 thread. It was well written.:up: I guess I won't be saying much anymore for fear of reprimands. Talk about ruining some innocent fun!:depressed:

Val, I just wanted to pop in and say thanks for what you posted in the 360 thread. It was well written.:up: I guess I won't be saying much anymore for fear of reprimands. Talk about ruining some innocent fun!:depressed:

Check your PM box :)

Exhibit A:

HOLYCHEST.jpg

Can I just...:tongue: *nuzzle*

I'm not entirely sure why is it a turn on for women, but I guess I'll never know because I'm not a female. :shifty:

But I guess I do get your point.

I guess cause it's a sign of manliness...which women like, if they like men :lol:

:lmao:!!! I love it!!! :hi5: Ahhhh Tan Adam...he never gets old.

He sure will LOOK old fast with all that tanning, but he never. gets. old. :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom