TEEN PLEBAn Party: I wonder if it'll rain in July...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So I was just on the bus back to the parking lot, and I got a text message from earlier from my mom asking me if i wanted her to order these shoes at the mall...so I told her that I would get them somehwere else and she texts me back jut saying "We were in an accident" and that was all...because she sucks at texting. And my phone was literally just about to die and I thought I was going to throw up...
I managed to get the message that no one got hurt and thy were just waiting for the cops before my phone went dead but it was so fucking scary.

:lol:

Well if my freakin' hairstylist didn't cut my hair 2 more inches than I wanted her to, I could easily do that. :rant:

They always frigging do that! :fist: I HATE getting a haircut when I don't know the stylist.

Jeesh , al the Carice van Houten pics :ohmy:

So I was just on the bus back to the parking lot, and I got a text message from earlier from my mom asking me if i wanted her to order these shoes at the mall...so I told her that I would get them somehwere else and she texts me back jut saying "We were in an accident" and that was all...because she sucks at texting. And my phone was literally just about to die and I thought I was going to throw up...
I managed to get the message that no one got hurt and thy were just waiting for the cops before my phone went dead but it was so fucking scary.

:yikes: Im glad no one was hurt! That must have been one hell of a scare Val :hug:

- domo :kiss:

OMG That's so scary! I'm glad no one was hurt. Stupid bad texting giving you heart attacks! :fist:

:kiss: :hug:

Leesh ! Maddy ! Val! :kiss::hug:

Good to see you again

Val , thats really scary , Good to hear your parents didn't get hurt , I hope no one else got injured to.

No no no you were fine. Don't worry about it! :hug: My mom was just a bit confused that your parents were going to let you come out alone.... I have no clue. Don't mind her :wink: :hug:

:huh: That's terrible, glad to know everything's ok now. :hug:

Jeesh , al the Carice van Houten pics :ohmy:

You should see her in "Black Book". Oh yeah... :yes:

Thanks everyone...it was a wierd moment. When I got to my car Pride was the first song that played and idk...it felt really nice. I can't explain it, haha.

What pictures should I use to decorate my binders? :hmm:

:hmm: Water picture? :love: Oooo, what about that one of Bono and Edge where Bono has the guitar and Edge is like..."yeahhh" at the camera? :lol:

Thanks everyone...it was a wierd moment. When I got to my car Pride was the first song that played and idk...it felt really nice. I can't explain it, haha.

:hmm: Water picture? :love: Oooo, what about that one of Bono and Edge where Bono has the guitar and Edge is like..."yeahhh" at the camera? :lol:

It's JT/RH and b&w if that makes my weird description any clearer, haha

Love it. :love:

:lol: "'yeahhh' at the camera" :drool: :drool: And I was totally thinking the same thing about B&W JT pics. :D :telepathy: :heart:

All those pictures are just so powerful. I love b&w. Maybe you could also us the lemon army one...or the JT one where Bono is leaning on Edge and Larry looks kind of peeved :lol: Random suggestions, haha.

Telepathy FTW :hi5:

I am LOLing at the thought of little Tan Adam randomly in the corner, just...there, being absurdly tan :laugh:

I giggle everytime I see it :lol:

I was laughing so hard yesterday cuz my mom was like "Uhhh I just cleaned your laptop screen. Why do you have a picture of Adam looking tanned on your desktop?"

Seriously, I could not stop laughing after that.

Back
Top Bottom