TEEN PLEBAn Partay!! Groovin' to the Bassline Of The 'Crazy' Remix!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lizzzz, I wish you could come with me to DC! My sister is actually quite sick, so my mom might have to stay with her, so I may be going alone. Well, alone may be better than with my mom standing over me :crack:

Basically, if she has swine flu, I have to take the train on my owney. AMTRAK :no:

~dinnertime~

I've never been on Amtrak actually, but my mom took it from here to Savannah...and she said it was soooo bad. But maybe because it was an 18 hour ride :yikes:

Last spring someone in the school district got swine flu! But we were just exposed to like, 80 thousand people, so...:ohmy: And while we were waiting in a mass of people to get on the train at the stadium, some guy was like..."Let me through, I've got swine flu! Swine flu coming though,I've got it, who wants it?!" It was hilarious :lol:

And some other guy was like, "He's dealing, but it aint the good stuff" :lol: It was a fun time. We were packed together like sardines. And there was this woman selling hot pretzels...seriously? She was yelling "GET YOUR HOT PRETZELS" Who is going to buy a hot pretzel while squished in a people pileup and it's already hot? :lmao:

I'm good,just trying to find a good movie to burn onto a dvd,I'm getting bored,I want these nine days to be up now...

Shane Dawson hasn't put up any good vids lately,and won't post one till next saturday...:crack:

I hardly ever watch movies :( I'm always on the computer! I want to watch one now. Mrs. Doubtfire sounds good right about now :lol: My favorite part is when you can see a U2 poster on the wall in the girl's room :hyper:

Shane Dawson?

He is an awesome youtube comedian,he is sometimes very vulgar,with language and other things,but that is what makes him funny...

ETA: This is the mildest it will get :lol:

Yeah,you should check him out,he is the only one I coould find on youtube that can totally gross me out,dress up like a woman character ,and make me roll on the floor laughing...

"I still want your discostick"...:lmao:

I took it off,so you'll have to go there to youtube,seriously look him up.

So, luckily my sister hasn't got swine flu, phew. I was going to have to ride the train down alone, but now at least I'm still getting driven there, and it looks like my mom will still be able to take me to the show. I'll be alone, though, and may have to take the train back home...:gah:

Next year/leg, my weenie, bailing friend gets no invite from me!!

Last show :sad: :sad: :sad: Excited for you guys that are going soon! :hyper:

Just got back from school, I'm guessing you're all sleeping (time zones lol)
Lots of work today, I wanted to chat, bu here's the pic I was talking about the other day: :D

DSC05481.jpg

Back
Top Bottom