TEEN PLEBA GALS: "Aw, here we go." - Edge on The Simpsons

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sweet!! Sounds like you had a good time!

I was in NYC!! :yippie:

bought a guitar, as you can see a couple of pages back :drool:

Ooh! I visited the United Nations...so technically, I was in 192 countries at the same time! :D

Bonogirl777 said:
I'm actually really pissed at my friend right now. She never gives me any respect anymore. If she doesn't think it's cool, then it's stupid. She hates U2, the fact that I'm into music/clarinet/saxophone/etc., and just everything.

omg she's still at it! :crack:

have you talked to her and told her how you feel? If she's still acting like that and wont respect what you love then that doesn't sound like a friend to me...

hey FB :hug:

Bonogirl777 said:
I'm actually really pissed at my friend right now. She never gives me any respect anymore. If she doesn't think it's cool, then it's stupid. She hates U2, the fact that I'm into music/clarinet/saxophone/etc., and just everything.

Don`t feel bad Liz,I had a falling out with a few of my friends just recently but its all cleared up,in fact i`m going to one of their birthday parties tonight. :D

Bonogirl777 said:
Yeah she's still at it Amber. :sigh:

I just don't know what to do. I've done everything you said but it doesn't work. It's like she ALWAYS has to be right!!!

arg :sigh:

that's lame! Why does she have to be right!? You're entitled to like different stuff then her and that doesn't mean she can say it's stupid. uuugghh

well anyway...have a good nap! :lol: talk to you later :hug:

Back
Top Bottom