...talk about the weather - part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
54ucg6

:hyper: :|

Didn't get our forecasted storms today-just some rain showers earlier this evening, and according to the forecast, it's 47 degrees and still raining right now. East of here, though, they had some storms and severe thunderstorm watches and stuff.

Supposed to be lovely tomorrow, though-sunny and in the low 70s :).

Angela

The weather in Birmingham today has been strange, to say the least. A storm came through here and I was afraid we were going to lose our power. Now the sun is out.

Queen Bee said:
New forecast for the week. :ohmy:

KOLD_7Day.jpg

:sad:

Heh, yeah, I hear your area's gonna see some serious heat this week. Stay cool, and do everything to avoid becoming ill from the heat :hug:. Perhaps you and tiny dancer could trade places? :p.

Supposed to be sunny and in the upper 60s, around 70 today. Which is good, 'cause I'm gonna be doing this job for my mom's store today, and I'm gonna have to be outside, so I'm glad it'll not be raining. Supposed to be a bit on the windy side, though, but hey, it's always windy here, it seems, so...

Angela

85 here yesterday; pushing the same or higher today...I just got in from San Bernardino, last sign I saw read 88 degrees..got home and BAW has the A/C on....:mad:

Supposed to stay warm through Friday, 5/27 then cool off a bit....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom