T-minus 24 hours until Toronto setlist party and 3rd leg kickoff...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2wedge

New Yorker
Woo Hoo!

I remember back in January thinking how long it would be until this week, and here it is! Almost snuck up on me.

Wishing everyone a good time and I'm looking forward to meeting some Interference regulars in line.

If anyone could be kind enough to email me the setlist updates or the setlist when it's done, I'd be forever thankful!!!!! :heart:

I can't decide if I want to join the setlist parties or remain unspoiled until I go to the Minneapolis show a week from Friday.

(Edited because I forgot the concert was on Friday, not Thursday. Wishful thinking on my part, I guess. :wink: )

Last edited:
Woohoooooo I can't wait till Saturday!!

Good luck and stay safe all of you coming down to Toronto.
And welcome to our great City!!!

T-minus 6 days for me!!!!

Oh man the 17th!! I can't wait tooooo

I hope they play Vertigo 2 times, what the hell, it will be the last show in Toronto, heck Canada untill they come back to Montreal in November. GO for it boys!! Play VERTIGO TWICE!!!!

:crazy:

Too much is not enough... :hyper:

Here we go again, he is ready too.

snoop%20dogg.jpg

Less than 11 hours to go!
:hyper:

I'm sooooo ready. I've got a fridge stocked w/adult beverages and I've blocked out my schedule for this evening. Who's our source for this evening? Anybody know of any webcams that work?
:hyper:

VintagePunk said:
It's a Beautiful Day!!! :hyper: :hyper:

Leaving in a couple of hours to begin my 12 day U2 extravaganza!!!! :drool: :happy:

have an amazing time tonight! I'll see you thursday at the hotel. no pleba girls pillowfights, though. :wink:

ruffian said:

have an amazing time tonight! I'll see you thursday at the hotel. no pleba girls pillowfights, though. :wink:

*sadly unpacks babydoll pajamas she was going to wear for Pleba girl pillowfight* :sad:

:sexywink:

Okay, really going now, heading out the door in 20 minutes...

Its been a long time since I posted last here... had a bit of a "break" from following the tour :wink:

I'm going to the show on the 17th, and I can't wait, I already had an awesome week last week (met Vinny Lecavalier at the hockey hall of fame) and will be seeing a hockey game on the 20th in Hamilton (Bruins @ Leafs), and U2 is just icing on the cake! :)... actually, come to think of it, U2 IS the cake :yes:

What lyrics, my friends, what lyrics...

"We're leaving together
But still it's farewell
And maybe we'll come back
To earth, who can tell
I guess there is no one to blame
We're leaving ground (leaving ground)
Will things ever be the same again
It's the final countdown...
The final countdown
Ooh oh

We're heading for Venus (Venus)
And still we stand tall
Cause maybe they've seen us
And welcome us all (yeah)
With so many light years to go
And things to be found (to be found)
I'm sure that we'll all miss her so
It's the final countdown...
The final countdown
The final countdown (the final countdown)
Ooh ooh oh"

Back
Top Bottom