Sweet Charity- Ali Hewson

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Niamh_Saoirse

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
3373496323232%7Ffp6%3B%3Dot%3E2328%3D%3B77%3D%3B2%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E23233883%3B%3A288ot1lsi

Thanks for scanning that Niamh

I swear she just gets more beautiful every time I see her, and even more so for all the charity work she does.

Standing :applaud: for Ali! :heart:

bonomofo said:
niamh...hows things in dublin anyway?? tell tell!

Things are going just fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine,baby! :D

This place is gorgeous! From my bedroom I can see the Dublin mountains and the city lights at night.

The only thing is that sometimes I get waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too homesick :sad: What a wuss!:tongue: :D

But everything will bealright once I get a job. It seems I might get a job soon, so keep your fingers crossed!:yes:

And meanwhile before I get a job, I'm trying to do some charity work. I've been in touch with a couple of organisations and I can't wait to start working! :hyper:

:) Great to hear things are going well in Dublin, I understand about being homesick I am going to school in CA and my family is across the country.

I really want to live in Ireland a bit and work but it seems really hard to get a visa unless I am going to school there. :(

Niamh_Saoirse said:

Things are going just fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine,baby! :D

This place is gorgeous! From my bedroom I can see the Dublin mountains and the city lights at night.

The only thing is that sometimes I get waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too homesick :sad: What a wuss!:tongue: :D

But everything will bealright once I get a job. It seems I might get a job soon, so keep your fingers crossed!:yes:

And meanwhile before I get a job, I'm trying to do some charity work. I've been in touch with a couple of organisations and I can't wait to start working! :hyper:

That's great, Flavia! :applaud:

Back
Top Bottom