Survivor: San Juan del Sur- Blood vs. Water

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Julie was a dunce. She should have at least attempted to hide the trail mix somewhere else besides her bag. Or take the bag with her if she was gonna walk off somewhere. :doh: Jeremy was lucky there was no vote. It looked like he was a goner.

juliequit_zpsc5445776.jpg

Sicy...this is just awesome! What a baby she was!
I am so tired of these wimps that can't hang in there .... SO many others would LOVE to be on Survivor....the ones that give up are just a waste of space...
I am so glad they called her out on the trail mix...I would have eaten every last piece!

That's a great chop.

We were headed for another epic merge tribal council. This result actually harms Jeremy. Not only did he lose a number, but one of the selling points for the broadway guys to Jon/Jaclyn was that those two couples would team up with the father/son which would have led to a 6-6 split. Now, 6 is a majority and they won't need Missy/Baylor or to bring over Alec.

I still think Jeremy wins it based on the edit. This season really lacks a distinctive character at the merge. They give Jeremy, Josh and Jon pretty big edits, but nothing is all that memorable about them. Josh in particular is a very forced character...they just want to give him a big edit and present him as an antagonist so he can return again in another installment as the token gay...

Jeff is too used to people quitting the show. He made no effort to convince Julie to stay. I hope Jeremy wins because no one else is worthy.

No tribal council = no fun.
One of the worst seasons in a while thus far. Bring back Rocker.

Yeah, it's not like we didn't have characters. The other twin was a loudmouth and Val was feisty as hell and entertaining with her ridiculous strategies. Then there's Drew sending himself packing in a hilarious fashion...

But what's left is one of the most boring casts in ages. I liked how Josh pointed out what Jeremy is doing...and nobody is really going to catch on to it. Once Jeremy gets his way, he'll be sleepwalking to the victory. The remaining couples will be pitted against one another (Jon/Jaclyn vs. Missy/Baylor) and Jeremy will win the million against the Amazing Race twin and probably Missy.

Jon/Jaclyn are an automatic Final 4/Final 5 shield for the rest of the alliance. They're clearly the biggest threats out there besides Jeremy. I say Final 4/Final 5 because I still don't know what the deal is with Alec. Neither side included him in their own alliance plans.

Keith is such an idiot for not using his idol on Josh. Jon/Jaclyn had explicitly mentioned that the other alliance would be targeting Josh. If he passes the idol to him, Keith would have been in a 5-on-5 showdown next week rather than drawing dead.

Now, the rest of the game is going to play out in an obvious manner...Keith's idol will be sidestepped by Jeremy's alliance and Wes/Alec/Keith/Reed will all go out next. Jon/Jaclyn are the next big target and may even be broken up before the last member or two of Josh's old alliance is discarded.

End-game scenario is really going to revolve around Jeremy. Will the Amazing Race twin want to get to the end with the mother-daughter and hope they split votes with one another? Or will the mother-daughter combo attempt to secure themselves an automatic Final Three slot around Final 5 by flipping on Jeremy/the twin with whomever is left?

Of course, there's still the high likelihood that Jeremy simply wins the last couple immunities as his competition will be Missy/Baylor/Natalie for the last one and those three girls and someone else (probably Jaclyn) for the next-to-last one.

Jeremy's win doesn't even require him to have been the best gameplayer on his side (although he clearly is). Rather the social skills of Missy/Baylor/Natalie have all been rather poor (same with the frat boys) as they make their dislike for other tribe members readily apparent, costing them jury votes left and right. So when Jeremy is up against a loud-mouth who already had two chances on The Amazing Race and part of a mother-daughter pair that the male jury members can't stand, it should be a slaughter.

I hope you're right, Big Mac. When Jeremy won Immunity last night, I was jumping up and down. Aside from Natalie, Jeremy is the only one playing the game. Alec is the largest scumbag. I hope he gets voted out in glorious fashion.

Jon having an idol could twist things if he plays smart. He clearly knows Jeremy is his main competition, so I'd say he may be the only one who could properly orchestrate a well timed coup to oust Jeremy, or could get him out just by playing his idol at the proper time. Otherwise Jeremy is the solid favorite for sure.

Jon/Jaclyn's game needs to involve a war of attrition. There's no way they get past the midpoint of the merge together if they just lazily sit with one side. Their next best move would be to cut Jeremy out of the picture at the very next tribal council. Yeah, nobody would trust them after that, but both sides would need them since they can't force a majority (and I can't see the frat boys and Missy/Baylor/Natalie agreeing to gun for Jon/Jaclyn for a round or two).

I'm in agreement concerning Jeremy. He's the best character, player and most likable person in this merge. His win would be welcome even if it's an obvious one.

The best move was to get rid of Jeremy, but it still sucked to see. Now I only have Natalie left to root for. Baylor's Immunity win was impressive.

I am still not sure who even voted Jeremy ? :(
They actually kept us viewers in the dark on that one this week!! Usually they are giving all kinds of hints about a blindside like this one!!

Well, a few of us had called it as the move that Jon should make next, so it wasn't a stupid or risky one. I'm kind of glad the editors barely gave us a hint about the blindside...this season's been so tedious that it was a very welcome surprise when it happened.

Jeremy will inevitably play again give the amount of airtime he received, same for Josh.

Jon now seems like the winner of this entire thing perhaps. Nobody else has seemed like a potential winner based on what we're seeing. Next round is going to be depend a lot on where Reed's loyalty lies. If he does stick with the two couples (which would be a safe route to the final five), then it's game over still for Alec/Wes/Keith, and now, Natalie. If he runs back to those boys, then Natalie becomes the pivotal swing vote.

Going to be very tricky to get Keith's idol out of the picture now that nobody has the numbers to split the votes...should prove interesting.

I agree that it was nice for the editors not to spoil this one for us...it has been a bit of a hum-drum season *yawn

Last night's show was actually pretty exciting. Wise move for Jon to use his Idol. Same thing with Keith I guess. Reed's Immunity win was impressive. The next episode is 2 hours. Are they skipping a week or something?

I think they just need to move things along to get the finale done before getting too close to Christmas. Still 8 people left, so I assume 2 get eliminated next week (Dec 3) then the following week Dec 10 they get to final 5 and then the finale on Dec 17 (unless they go back to Sunday night finale).

If Keith doesn't say "Stick to the Plan" at TC, Jon is gone, such a fool, couldn't comprehend that Reed talking about him and Wes having an idol was all part of the ruse. And Jon doesn't deserve as much credit as Natalie, she's the one who sussed out what was going on and convinced him to play the idol.

I agree about Natalie. She saved Jon's ass. He was wise to heed her suggestion. Keith is a dumbass. Glad he spent his Idol. I hope Natalie wins this thing. I hope they stick with the Wednesday Finale. I hate when they do it on Sundays.

I was actually confused and annoyed by Natalie telling Jon to play his idol! Didn't she say at one point last night she wanted Jon out? but was going for Reed 1st? I would have thought she would have wanted Jon out as soon as Reed won immunity because Reed was no longer an option.

Natalie wants Jon out, but she also wants all of the other men out too. She won small points with Jon for correctly warning him that he needed to play his Idol. She'll look to oust him when the moment is right. I have a feeling that perhaps it will be an all female Final 2/3 anyway.

She was able to flush his idol. She said she wanted "one of the other boys" gone first then she would go after Jon, so she ended up getting what she wanted.

Wow is Keith a dumbass.

Probably the stupidest tribal council moment in Survivor history. The dude's IQ is so low that he didn't get what Reed was trying to do...on top of it, why wouldn't Keith want to receive votes? The entire point of the plan was to have the majority scared of your idol, thus causing them to split votes and lead to Jon's departure.

"Stick to the plan" :lol:

She was able to flush his idol. She said she wanted "one of the other boys" gone first then she would go after Jon, so she ended up getting what she wanted.

Also, from a numbers perspective, it makes way more sense for Jon to stick around. Were he to have left, it would be the four boys against the other four...by having Wes leave, they now have a comfortable majority. Get rid of one more of the boys and then split up Jon/Jaclyn around Final 7. Jon goes home and Jaclyn is forced to work with Natalie/Missy/Baylor because there's no point in drawing rocks alongside two of the frat dudes she doesn't like.

This week's show was pretty good. They spent a lot of time on Jon/Jaclyn. Good lord. Holy shit, they had a lot of close ups of Jaclyn. Not that I'm complaining. :lol: Jon has turned into even more of an asshole. I knew he'd find the Idol at Exile, though. I was rooting for Reed to stick around because he was actually playing the game, but no such luck. I loved how he called Baylor a brat. She acts like she's 16. Missy is really annoying too. I hope she goes home next week. Alec was a douche the whole season. Glad he's gone. Keith lucked out this week. Natalie is the only one left that I give a shit about.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom