sundries and such: appreciate

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2SavesTheWorld said:
I :heart: Miroslavia who has now, apparently, been pulled up on stage at every show on this tour. She is very humble and cool about it. THIS is normal.

I've been with Miroslava at a few shows - I forget what she is up to for # of shows (13? 15?) but she has only actually been onstage twice ever, once for Fast Cars on 9/21 and then for WOWY on Sat in Cleveland. Bono has talked to her at a few other shows but she has not had something at every show she's been at. In Cleveland she was right next to me and really did kinda hang back when Bono came over to us at the beginning of WOWY. She was paying attention to Adam most of the night! She is very sweet, I know there are the psychos that are there miraculously front and center every single show and that is their sole goal to try to go up - I don't know how much they even enjoy the show, they are just waiting and hoping for their moment.

Me? I would love to go up, and yes I have had a sign before only because Bono himself says it pays to advertise - but I think at least half of the chosen girls do not have signs. Is that my only focus of the show? No way. It is very fun and surprisingly easy to get Adam going :giggle:

[/u2talkinsundriesthread]

EXACTLY blos.....

I've seen her posts around this place talking about her semi-reluctance to go up again....plus its NOT THE ONLY REASON SHE WENT TO THE SHOW.

Lets bring her into our sundries and such family. Blos, will you go get her?

She seems nice. Lets have a "Meet Miroslavia Day" (and yes, I know I'm spelling her name wrong).

:heart:

Miroslava is pretty damn cool, if you ask me. She is the ultimate line (and I hate using this term) bitch. She did an amazing job cooridinating a line in Detroit that got COMLETELY shit on. And I had the honor of standing five people from her for that show. She had VERY MINUTE signs for adam. They were actually well done and FUNNY.

NOW...as for the pulling up thing...I am a bit tired of it because I am tired of him pulling up the same two people every night. I got REALLY pissed when I heard the girl from the Chicago DVD whine in Boston because the "BAND TICKETS weren't coming up until 6:30 but they let the GA folks in at 6pm" - this is also a person who fought with security in DTW and got booted to the back of the line. Guess where she ended up? IN the ellipse. Coincidence? I doubt...he friend was working the cell phone with someone.

I believe Chip hasn't made it into the ellipse. I did not get into the heart for Elevation (I really did not want to invest that much time in Vegas and I had to work for Minneapolis). Three GA experiences and no Ellipse for me. Six for MK? I am skeptical of the whole thing. I bet if I WHINED like some others...I could get in.

Anyway....I enjoyed two GREAT shows from the seats. Vegas2 and Boston 498549358 were great shows. I would just like to have the Ellipse experience.

Now..where is the journal entry?

And keep me away from the airline thread...please.

U2Girl1978 said:
Hi Zoney... :wave:

**drags you away from airline thread and ties you up**

:wink:

:ohmy:

Actually...we just need to make sure it is not bumped up! :up:

Or, I could start a "stupid passengers" thread! :hyper:

zoney! said:

:ohmy:

Actually...we just need to make sure it is not bumped up! :up:

Or, I could start a "stupid passengers" thread! :hyper:

I would LOVE to hear about stupid passengers......people in general c an be so stupid, let alone when they are in a crowd, a lineup or travelling! Yesssss, do it! PllleeeasseeeeeE?????????!!!!

She is laying low the next few days, she is having survivor guilt for Cleveland's show and does not want to get flamed :sad:

And I thought I saw where you first posted blos but wtf does it mean? :der:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom