Suggestion for fun

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i love games! email me the game when you come up with it!!!

brightangel5348@email.com

------------------
)|( Vande )|(

"Rock 'n' roll is a term that's been heavily abused. It's not
something you can buy in a record shop. It's an attitude." -Adam

"And I wear grey underwear." -Bono

Everyday can be a beautiful day. Don't let it get away.

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

It?s cold outside, but brightly lit...

i'm all for a chat. it's a good way to collect ideas for things to "hunt" for

how about wednesday or thursday night?

------------------
~Julie*
ScottPhisto's Shampoo Girl

"Let me introduce you to the scientist in the family. The man who gets sexual pleasure out of the collection of data. The Edge!" ~Bono (Boston)

"EEEEEDGE, BEDAZZLE MEEEEEE!"

Originally posted by FallDownJulie:
i'm all for a chat. it's a good way to collect ideas for things to "hunt" for

how about wednesday or thursday night?

either is good!
and what time is good?
I am EST

ooohh-

how about this task:

1. find the best pair of Adam pants.

i can't believe i didn't think of that earlier....

hey, can i play too?
wink.gif

Um, MG....I'm thinkin that someone might have something else to say about THAT idea!! (and it ain't Larry) LOL!!!

*looks forward to holding the babies*

Originally posted by Mullen-Girl:
Hey that sounds like fun! Count me in! I get Larry as a partner *grins evily* Then i'll "accidentally get lost" during the scavenger hunt and not come back for like 5 years with 2 of Larry's babies....uhhh I mean...sure put me in anybody's group
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by elizabeth:
ooohh-

how about this task:

1. find the best pair of Adam pants.

i can't believe i didn't think of that earlier....

that's a toughie, cuz who'll judge which is the best pair? lots of different tastes in here, ya know
smile.gif

as for a time for the chat, maybe 7 interference time either day. that's 10pm east coast US. i dunno what it is for the rest of the world, lol.
smile.gif
we can meet in the Blue Room

------------------
~Julie*

"Let me introduce you to the scientist in the family. The man who gets sexual pleasure out of the collection of data. The Edge!" ~Bono (Boston)

Hey ladies...sounds like this idea is really taking off...if you need help organizing or anything...drop me a line

hippyactress@hotmail.com

AIM: hippyactress
MSN: hippyactress@hotmail.com

------------------
And your earth moves beneath
Your own dream landscape

You can dream, so dream out loud!

"The way to be optimistic is not to shut your eyes and close your ears." -Bono

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

Originally posted by hippyactress:
Hey ladies...sounds like this idea is really taking off...if you need help organizing or anything...drop me a line

hippyactress@hotmail.com

AIM: hippyactress
MSN: hippyactress@hotmail.com

Let me know if there is anything that I can do to. spinninghead77@hotmail.com!!

This sounds awesome. I can't wait!

My offer for the prize donations still stands and I will be glad to help with anything else. I have a HUGE book, magazine, vinyl/CD/bootleg and video collection going all the way back to 1981 if we need any kind of reference materials, just ask and I'll try to help! You can email me at:

bonochick66@yahoo.com

I definitely think a chat is a good idea, but I haven't really heard of Blue Room either. You can contact me at painfulbread@aol.com about the scavenger hunt -- thanks
smile.gif

------------------
"Don't call me Shirley." - Larry

"I was drunk, high on him, a shrinking, shadowboxing dwarf following in his foosteps...badly...STARSTRUCK.." - Bono, on meeting Frank Sinatra for the first time

um, isn't the blue room just a second room off the main U2 chat? i think 7 Pleba Time (10pm EST) is fine.

Wed or thursday is good.

we are getting a lot of people interested!

i was thinking of another category....digital photos of things in your neighborhood that are U2 related!

I wanna play
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
a litle girl with Spanish eyes

A little less circuitry ** A little more poetry

YOU KNOW I BELIEVE IT

we're talking scavenger hunt people.....

not scavengers!
vultures.jpg

Hyenas.jpg

[This message has been edited by elizabeth (edited 01-07-2002).]

[This message has been edited by elizabeth (edited 01-07-2002).]

I am soooooo in! Let me know if this becomes official or anything

sweetheart81522@hotmail.com

Later!

------------------
*~*?*~*~ Katie ~*~*?*~*

I wonder what's gonna happen to you
You wonder what has happened to me

Originally posted by wildhoney22:
I am soooooo in! Let me know if this becomes official or anything

sweetheart81522@hotmail.com

Later!

what do you mean by official?
like Brought to you by U2! official?

LOL

when are we chatting?
wed or thur???

what do you mean by official?
like Brought to you by U2! official?

LOL

LoL I wish Elizabeth....

I meant official like this is actually going to be happening, and when a date is set for this....
smile.gif

But what if it was brought to us by U2? Hmmmm.... you could find Adam's pants for him (or hide them)!
biggrin.gif

------------------
*~*?*~*~ Katie ~*~*?*~*

I wonder what's gonna happen to you
You wonder what has happened to me

i was thinking of another category....digital photos of things in your neighborhood that are U2 related!

YES! i love it!

wed, then? 7 interference time?

let's go with that. if you can't make it, e-mail one of us (me/elizabeth)

hatshapedhat665@hotmail.com

------------------
~Julie*

YES! this is for ANYONE to come and share ideas on rules, prizes, organization, tasks, or whatever else! Please come share your thoughts!!
biggrin.gif

i am SO excited about this! yay!

------------------
~Julie*

Originally posted by FallDownJulie:
YES! this is for ANYONE to come and share ideas on rules, prizes, organization, tasks, or whatever else! Please come share your thoughts!!
biggrin.gif

i am SO excited about this! yay!

Oh No. I can't come to the chat! I unfortunatly have other plans!! Come some one please email me to let me know the final details, and if there is anything that I can do to help. Spinninghead77@hotmail.com

Thanks!!!

ok- we will chat in the blue room on Wed night 7pm PLEBA time, 10 pm EST.

We'll take great notes, and I'm going to send out an email to all, and will post on PLEBA in this thread.

So do we have a lot of people already scouting around for scavenger things? Like today I saw a billboard that read
"One button, hours of fun!"
and thought of larry!

Whoo hoo! I'm excited! I'm warning you now, I'm here to judge these pics! Don't worry I won't be harsh
wink.gif
I'll see if I can make it into chat tonight, but I don't know cause I have a class at 8 the next morning, and I know it sounds lame, but I like to have a long night of sleep, so I might be in bed, so if I'm not there my email addy is scoobs_shaggy@hotmail.com or IM me...it's in my sig.

------------------
Dana

"I simulate love making by beating a piece of wood with a metal wire on which it vibrates."
-Adam, when asked, 'If a martian landed and was introduced to you and asked what you do, what would you say?'

IM me: ghettopoptart83

i can't wait! i hope to see you all there tonite!!
smile.gif

{confession: i was about 2 inches away from forgetting about the chat tonite! *bad julie* that's why i thought i'd bump this thread as a reminder to anyone else as forgetful as i!}

------------------
~Julie*

I think I'll have to forget about the chat tonight -- my mom insists we clean the house. Blah.
frown.gif
Still count me in though, if I don't show up.

------------------
Official Bono Ego Defender

"Don't call me Shirley." - Larry

"I was drunk, high on him, a shrinking, shadowboxing dwarf following in his foosteps...badly...STARSTRUCK.." - Bono, on meeting Frank Sinatra for the first time

"Bono? Bono is going to tie ropes around my neck? Wait a minute.." - Edge, when shooting the 'Numb' video

Back
Top Bottom