Suddenly I am very confident about tonight.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hitman

Acrobat
I always thought 'album of the year' and obviously 'rock album' are locks...but with all the press I've been reading I have a feeling this might be a bonanza of a night for U2. I'm thinking five or six. It just seems that the momentum is all going for U2. And Bono is on the cover of Time magazine just in time. Tommorrow's Headline: "It's A Beautiful Day"....Oh yeah!

------------------
Live As If You'll Die Tomorrow, Dream As If You'll Live Forever

Certainly hope so!
biggrin.gif
They HAVE to win at least 3..

------------------

"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

I agree! I've been listening to ATYCLB all afternoon. I know I'm biased
wink.gif
but this is a really, really good album.

Then again, I don't need awards to justify the greatness of my favorite band. I just wish them the best and can't wait to see them perform! WOOHOO!

*gets a good feeling too*

------------------
U2 @ The Blooming Heart

USA Today predicted them to get 4-5, and they are usually right. They had 'elevation' and 'walk on' possibly cancelling each other out for "rock song" and letting Train win with 'drops of jupiter'. Thats just a prediction though, last year they predicted them to only win 2
eek.gif

------------------
The hunter gets captured by the game

Not to be a wet blanket. But these same publications were predicting Achtung Baby would win Album of the Year back in 1993. U2 got screwed that night, I hope it doesnt happen again but I think it is a distinct possibility tonight.

The whole hugely positive press thing is actually making me apprehensive... it's like jinxing it or something... i dunno.

Back
Top Bottom