Stars

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Quote:
. On October 17th Stars will embark on a full USA tour in support of their new album In Our Bedroom After The War.

Go to www.arts-crafts.ca for complete details of each performance.

STARS USA TOUR DATES

November 10, 2007 / The Orpheum, Los Angeles, CA

I don't know anything about this band, but I do know that The Orpheum is an absolutely BEAUTIFUL & GORGEOUS theater! If you get a chance, I would definitely recommend seeing a show there . . . especially if you can get seats in one of the balcony boxes. :drool: :drool:

got_edge said:
I'm thinking of hitting Tally :hmm:

If that's on a Friday/Saturday and there's a football game that weekend, I could have a shot at going. :drool:

October 28 is a Sunday and the Noles are in Tallahassee playing Duke the day before.

You might be in luck.
smielephantin7.gif

Or not.
grumpyelephant.gif

I'm leaning towards not, but I'd love to keep the faith.

Papa LMP is not as indietastic as yours truly.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Link me, impy :drool:

popangel @ gmail dot com

I almost posted the very same thing today.

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Pammy! :heart:

Last edited:
LemonMacPhisto said:

If that's on a Friday/Saturday and there's a football game that weekend, I could have a shot at going. :drool:
It's on a Sunday. I think Saturday in Atlanta is better for me. I'd have enough time to drive back and be in the office Monday morning.

I AM EXCITED.

LemonMacPhisto said:
I'd throw in a Toby for good measure though.

I briefly considered him or Creed. In the end, Prison Mike was too much for me. He nevah got caught, neithah.

inmyplace13 said:

I briefly considered him or Creed. In the end, Prison Mike was too much for me. He nevah got caught, neithah.

and nobody's anyone's bitch.

I've had a chance to give this a few spins now, and while it's a bit different from the last two albums, I'm still loving it. If you haven't listened to Personal yet, do so immediately. And the final track is :drool:

My favorite tracks so far:

The Night Starts Here
Take Me To The Riot
Personal
Bitches In Tokyo
In Our Bedroom After The War

I'm looking forward to this album, although I still think that Stars has yet to produce a solid-from-start-to-finish album. Set Yourself on Fire was their most consistent, but even it had a few cringe-worth moments, in the middle, there. Also lacked the astonishing highs of that opening trio from Heart ("What the Snowman Learned About Love," career-highlight "Elevator Love Letter," and "Heart"), but I'm hoping for nothing but the best. I like the first single well enough. I hope it's a good one.

My favourite track is 'Take Me To The Riot'. I can't quite put my finger on who it reminds me of, but it takes me back to the mid nineties whenever I hear it. Makes me very nostalgic.

Back
Top Bottom