St. Louis Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lila64 said:

I think I got KingsOfLeon 3 tiems, but probably missed 2 of the shows. And then I got Damien Marley twice, which was definitely listenable
fumeur7.gif

love the ganga smilie Lila! :lol:

Got Philk? said:
I heard he wasn't bad. Damien Marley. Very interactive too. I wish I could have gone to Detroit.

Didnt Institute open in Detroit? I thought they did.

U2Fanatic4ever said:

ah... the pressure!:lol:

probably bout 200.. I have to pay out of pocket.. not working right now. And don't know anyone who could do it for free for me.

:laugh: there is a lot of pressure isn't there. It's cool though cause there si a real possibility we may get to over 6000 signs.:ohmy:

quadcaster said:

i know the crowd did suck, i only managed to convince my parents to get tickets 3 days before the show so we were in the 2nd back row of the place (back row was completely empty)

when they played them enz classics i tell ya it was the bestest, when they played i got you i swear i nearly pee'd my pants!

you havent heard of a recording of this show have you? cause i cant find one anywhere :(

Hey, what section were you in? I was righ at the back too, only one row behind me had people, and because the crowd sucked so much, I just went up the back to party.

That concert was so good that it nearly rivaled my U2 shows.

KR---who are we listening to again? :scratch: sounds like a cross between rush, duran duran, and about 30 other 80s bands......:scratch:

Please :drool: I really expected them to bring this one out third leg, put it in the political set...it would have been amazing...ah well. there's always the fourth leg that i won't be going to?

Axver said:

Hey, what section were you in? I was righ at the back too, only one row behind me had people, and because the crowd sucked so much, I just went up the back to party.

That concert was so good that it nearly rivaled my U2 shows.

i was right up the back of the place, off to neils side a little bit... where were you?

fandangamoq said:
Hey axver, do you have any Finn shows (Enz, or just the Finns, or Crowded house, that's the Finn's isn't it?) that you could YSI me? I've been really interested in them for a while now.

Thanks
~A.j.~

I've one Finn show and a few Crowdies ones, but not on my computer and I don't have the memory to put them on right now. Could do it sometime later for you, though! :)

And the live I Got You rocks so intensely much nowadays. :drool:

You guys who are dissing Kanye really need to open up your minds... even if you're not a fan, at least be mature enough to be open to the experience.

I thought I was going to hate Damien Marley but I gave it a shot and actually thought he was one of the best openers I saw this tour. On the flip side, I thought I was going to really dig Keane and really didn't get into them that much.

At least give it a shot before you rag on it.

quadcaster said:

i was right up the back of the place, off to neils side a little bit... where were you?

My vision's so bad that I actually couldn't make out who was who on stage, so I've no idea which band member's side I was on. I was right up the back too, just on the side. Just checked my tickets (I keep all my tickets) and I was Section 4, Row S.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom