Springsteen sells out 7 Giants Stadium shows in 1 day.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Headache in a Suitcase

Site Team
Staff member
With the other morally corrupt bootlicking rubes.
Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band
Boss1.jpg

Giants Stadium
East Rutheford, New Jersey
map_ea4.gif

east_rutherford_giants2.jpg

giants.jpg

70,000+ Capacity
7 shows
Just under 500,000 tickets... equal to the population of the City of Boston.
Sold out the same day they went on sale

Damn.

That's great. Too bad I'm in Utah though.

Did anyone hear about how the Dixie Chicks just made some record for number shows sold out in one day? I really dont know what to think about all of that.

u2popmofo said:
That's great. Too bad I'm in Utah though.

Did anyone hear about how the Dixie Chicks just made some record for number shows sold out in one day? I really dont know what to think about all of that.

...well for starters you could think evil thoughts.:evil: maybe that will make them go away.

IWasBored said:

:der: i knew that...

i thought you were saying "party" and accidentally left out the r...

Speaking of Partying, I just watched the video of Andrew WK's performance of Party Hard on SNL again (my roommate downloaded it).

If you've never seen this, you really need to. It's one of the most entertaining things I've ever seen.

Right, this is supposed to be a Springsteen thread. Assuming everyone goes to just the one show (haha, right), that's a hell of a lot of people. It's I think bigger than the population of some countries. In Singapore there are 4 million people. Springsteen will play to about 490,000 people. Goodness.

Last edited:
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
You know, someday popmofo and Iwasbored might stay on-topic.

:wave: :tongue:

Long live Bruce and the E-Streeters. :up:

hey, i was long gone before this thread got taken over by discussion the only band that matters ;)

i naturally go off on tangents

bruuuuuce! you know, i'm still the bruce monster headache turned me into--and i'm listening to "badlands" right now.

as for one of the earlier tangents, the andrew wk video is only half loaded...things usually don't take this long...

HeadsOnSticks said:

what about me?:sad:

it's just cos we do that a lot, drag threads totally off topic.

:dance:

you wake up in the night the fear is so real you spend your life waiting for a moment that just won't come don't waiste your time wating...badlands...

:dance:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom