Songs of Innocence Promo Tour - Discussion Thread #2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Extremely exited to hear California. Wonder if they are going for the full/electric or acoustic/alternative version.

pvcth.gif

I realy like the ZooTV-synphony-synth-sound that is in the beginning of Volcano, same sound like on the ZooTv version of RTST and also which was on 1989-12-26 - Dublin version of AIWIY.

So Volcano continues to do absolutely nothing for me. Blah

And frankly these guys should hit the road now, not next spring. The world is gonna move on and noone will care about a song like Volcano or California come next April or whatever.

I love California, I can't wait for the live version and I hope it will be a single.

I really liked Volcano and I think Bono has really nailed Every Breaking Wave. I'm not a fan of the strings, but Adam and Larry entering for the final chorus was a nice touch.

It's gonna be a great tour!

:dancing:

Can't wait too hear California it is a great tune

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

And frankly these guys should hit the road now, not next spring. The world is gonna move on and noone will care about a song like Volcano or California come next April or whatever.

Agreed with this, what are they waiting for?

Well maybe there is still Songs Of Experience to come...

I'll be impressed if California is anything above 'trainwreck', but it really is a very strange choice for that show, even if they were to nail it.

Volcano was really weak. I really like that EBW version. The Troubles with Lykke Li would have been the best thing to do there, by a significant margin.

Wow. Wow. Wow.

That version of EBW is possibly the most blown away I've been from a U2 performance of a song in years and years. Absolutely stunning. Some very talented guests in that studio but U2 were a complete level above.

Speechless right now!

I must admit I'm rather surprised they didn't do The Miracle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom