Songs of Innocence Promo Tour - Discussion Thread #2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna go out on a limb (where one might find an owl) and guess that he is joking.

Me joking? Never.

tumblr_lk8pq8hO4G1qi5qxd.jpg

Just checking on the sky planner and i notice that tonights show is only on for 30 minutes were the one on friday is on for an hour. So there is a difference in the two shows

Just checking on the sky planner and i notice that tonights show is only on for 30 minutes were the one on friday is on for an hour. So there is a difference in the two shows

Yeah Friday will be the extended show as always. No doubt we will hear a couple of tracks tonight & a third on Friday or possibly an interview or something, who knows.

Is there a link for the full iheartradio interview? The u2.com link just shows clips.

EBW is played on Jools Holland. U2 valencia have just put a picture on instagram of bono singing and edge on the piano

I really like the acoustic version of EBW, but when are they going to perform the electric version? Is it that difficult to play? :(

I love the fact tha they're playing Volcano

I hate tha fact that it sounds as MEH as it does... Except for that Middle 8 OMG!! :larry:

liked Volcano but I expected the edge guitar rift to be abit more in your face

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom