Song or a hug

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
B!!

B stands for Bono
B stands for bottle of Jameson's
B stands for bear hugs
B stands for beautiful eyes and beautiful thoughts
B stands for blithering idiot (me) ....

I'll take B :combust:
I've had the hand holding, an arm around my shoulder and a kiss on the cheek the hug would be the next step.*sinister laugh*
Waits for U2bonogirl to go down her list.
:whistle:

Last edited:
karmic_postmark said:
I'll take B :combust:
I've had the hand holding, an arm around my shoulder and a kiss on the cheek the hug would be the next step.*sinister laugh*
Waits for U2bonogirl to go down her list.
:whistle:

I've only had the hand holding, bitches. :madspit:

I love you both too much though....you're lucky...very lucky Karm & T. :wink:

B...but if the night went well maybe later there would be an A later on. :angel:

starsgoblue said:

I've only had the hand holding, bitches. :madspit:

I love you both too much though....you're lucky...very lucky Karm & T. :wink:

I've had the hand holding, a hand kiss, a happy birthday, and a "Hi bubblegum" greeting

*Runs out of thread*

karmic_postmark said:

:lol:
You might get on stage yet. :mac:
I'll never get on stage.....I'm to tall (i don't play guitar either :wink:) and he's afraid of my boobs I just know it! :grumpy:

I also feel that they scare him :lol: and that is a problem for me too.:angry: I won't even get close cause I don't wanna scare him.

LostAtMoon said:

I also feel that they scare him :lol: and that is a problem for me too.:angry: I won't even get close cause I don't wanna scare him.
It's either that or he just wouldn't be able to control himself so he doesn't put himself in that sort of position :drool:
Well that's what I tell myself. :shifty:

Get close to him it's fun :lol:

karmic_postmark said:
It's either that or he just wouldn't be able to control himself so he doesn't put himself in that sort of position :drool:
Well that's what I tell myself. :shifty:

Get close to him it's fun :lol:
:lmao:
At least you don't seem to be frustrated for not having them smaller. I am.:angry:

About getting closer it will depend on the opportunities that we’ll have. I’m sure there’ll be some, but I’ll have to refrain from not running away once I get close. All because of the boobs. :sigh::lol:

B because I've heard him sing live a few times, but I've never gotten to talk to him. He seems like such a great conversationist, he's so smart and well-read.

Have to go with B for the in person conversation where you could have eye contact during the conversation and then the hug afterward. We had an icebreaker in a meeting where you had to pick someone famous that you would like to have lunch with and why and I picked Bono of course because you could most likely have and interesting convo on any number of subjects.

so since I'm the only one that picked A when is he going to call me? He could read the phone book to me and I'd still melt over that voice :drool: :drool: :drool:

Now if we were talking about Edge....that would be a totally different story. :hug: :edge: :hug:

:shifty: actually I really just want to touch his chin and I had the chance a few months ago but was afraid I would get hauled off to jail for touching anything more than his arm :grumpy:

I have to go with B also! Would die and go to heaven just with feeling his arms around me :). Have never met him before,:(,but I did get an acknowledgement from him and The Edge when I went to his birthday concert this year :). Damnit I want to smell this man too since I keep hearing he smells so great! lol.

Back
Top Bottom