So Who's Met Who (Updated)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. BAW said:
You're on..and U2Girl1978 also!

BAW and I have our concert tickets, our hotel is booked and tonight we buy our flight...I can't wait to meet more members! :)

I need to complile a list of who I've met...:hmm:

Sounds great! :up:

I've met (and am horrible at keeping in touch with!):

jkayet :heart::love:
DiGi
dizzy
GarbagePizzaListener
sonicsmurf (my former flatmate :) )
sharky
jesseu2
bammo2
theabsentone (my husband...he never posts)

I think that's it. :scratch: I've been next to a few people from here in the GA line, but didn't speak to them because I didn't know who they were (and because I'm scared of people :reject: ).

Mr. BAW said:
Will you be there? shall I bring my map book? :lol: we're staying within walking distance of everything....!
I will! You're in my neighborhood now! :D Kariann and I are arriving fashionably late for the Sunday night show, but we'll be living at the Garden from that point on!

Walking is actually one of the best ways to get anywhere in Boston, I've found...that and the T. :uhoh:

RedrocksU2 said:

Rick....while in Boston, check out Legal Seafood's restaurants....their clam chowder is :drool: !

Already on tap! BAW, Doozer, Mrs. Edge, BostonAnne, Melon Cydewaze and several others hit Legal Seafood during last year's trip to see Elevation Canada...I'm told its fan-frickin-tastic...so now, I will be able to have at it.......

We'll be there for 48 hours, a jammed packed 48 hours made easier by where we're staying...:up:...there's another restaurant she said we were going, I don't remember the name...:)

Schmeg...I will find you and Kariann...I'm guessing I just need to find Zoney to find you two!!! :lol:

Let's see this concert year I met: Sicy :love:; Diemen; Daafish; Larry Mullens - PopAngel; U2SanJose; Spanish Eyes; Lil Jennie; hotpepper; and Anu.

Nice meeting you all, and I look forward to more shows with you all in the future! :wave:

Mr. BAW said:

Already on tap! BAW, Doozer, Mrs. Edge, BostonAnne, Melon Cydewaze and several others hit Legal Seafood during last year's trip to see Elevation Canada...I'm told its fan-frickin-tastic...so now, I will be able to have at it.......

We'll be there for 48 hours, a jammed packed 48 hours made easier by where we're staying...:up:...there's another restaurant she said we were going, I don't remember the name...:)

Schmeg...I will find you and Kariann...I'm guessing I just need to find Zoney to find you two!!! :lol:

I think Logan airport has a Legal seafoods........i think.

Who I've Met in no Specific Order.....

Bono’s American Wife
DeadMansParty
OC Bon-Bon
Mrs. Edge
Cydewaze
Icelle and Daisy
ABEL
Allegra
Adamswildhoney
Carek1230
Bono B. Jones
U2 Edge JT
Adam’s poptart
Agentmissa
Chicaedge
U2SJ
Sicy
Daafish
Zoney
Pubcrawler
Lucky charms
bonosgirl84
Schmeg
Kariann
arw9797
Turi
Michelle on the Hair
Angel_of_LA
Bradyvox
Cleasai
Diamond
Dieman
Drumkareen
Gabrielvox
Elvis
IluvLarryMullen
Martha
Octobergirl
Doozer
Sweetwolf
Jesseu2
Karmic_postmark
Ribbons&bows
Nbcrusader
Redkat
RedrocksU2
Spanisheyes
U2valleygirl
Spinninghead77
Bru2in
Miss Velvet Dress
Adam’s Member
Night_and_Day66
Gragravar
Larry Mullens Pop_Angel
Dsmith
Nicamom
PearljamU2
AliEnvy
UKTan
Eebz
Stories for Boys
Edgette

Last edited:
Mr. BAW said:

:up: Legal Seafood

There's an Irish place near the arena that has a good breakfast...I forgot the name...Kariann might remember though. Good omelette and coffee after sleeping on the sidewalk.

:sexywink: That's how rumors start!

I'll update my list now. Hopefully I haven't missed anyone.

ladywithspinninghead
April
Sicy
daafish
Arun
adamswildhoney
moon is playing tricks
Anu
pax
ewen
DaveC
Headache
starsgoblue
u2bonogirl
starsforu2
Zoney
Mrs. Edge
cydewaze
BAW
Mr. BAW
lucky charms
drumkeeran
Reggie Thee Dogg
spanisheyes
hotpepper

I'm sure I'm missing someone in there...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom