So, who WOULD you kick out of bed?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which one goes to the guest room?

• Bono--all that yakking would keep you awake

Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Larry--would steal all the covers and gripe at you for being a bed hog

Votes: 12 13.6%
  • Adam--might consider smoking in bed!

Votes: 25 28.4%
  • Edge--(I really can't think of a good reason here.)

Votes: 9 10.2%
  • All of 'em! I'm tired!

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • None--any and all of them are welcome!

Votes: 44 50.0%

• Total voters

martha

Blue Crack Supplier
Orange County and all over the goddamn place
Suspend your disbelief for a little while, ladies! :wink:

You go into your bedroom, tired as all get out, when in your bed is one of our fellows! He's only wearing socks and pajama bottoms (maybe a clean white T-shirt, if you want).

There's no hint of any sexual activity (awww :( ); the boy just wants to sleep with ya.

Who do you toss out?

I would have to toss out Adam because smoke makes me all stuffy! :huh: I don't think I could toss out Bono cuz he looks very cuddly to me and I likes that. (although u are right about the talking!)

Adam's gotta go! I don't mind a guy smoking in bed, he just doesn't light a fire under me enough to warm me up or keep around;) He can lay on the floor next to the bed though:evil::ohmy:

I do wonder if Larry would put up with any of this :uhoh:

I would have to say Larry. I just know he would push me out of bed and tell me sleep on the couch...and if I started to snore and woke him up, he would surely get all snarly on me :no:

Bono would talk so much, he'd probably put me to sleep, Edge would be too nice to kick me when I snore and Adam...well, I don't think we'd get much sleep :sexywink:

bonomofo said:
I would have to toss out Adam because smoke makes me all stuffy!

Yep (that and the fact that I'm just not an Adam person (I don't have a thing for him, anyway...*runs and hides to avoid angry Adam girls*).

I'd never dream of kicking Bono out (especially not JT/R&H Bono!).

Dear god, I can't believe I just wrote that...

And as for Larry and Edge...eh, they can get sleeping bags and lay on my floor.

Angela

It would have to be Bono...even tho only Larry would be in my bed hehehehe but Bono would like blab and blab on about what he did and like all the speeches and he'd probably want to repeat a speech that he has to give the next day that lasts like 12 hours and I'd be like...get your arse out!!!! Go read it to the dogs!!!

My apologies to the rhythm section but my bed really isn't big enough for five people, so here's my keepers...

edbo-all2.jpg

Stay warm and conserve energy! :macdevil:

seeing as it's nothing sexual, i'd say all are welcome...hell, i'd sleep on the floor if they wanted me to...it's OUR GUYS for heaven's sake...but i'd feel uneasy...i mean, 2 (or 3 :sexywink:) of them are married...

um, Bono's welcome in my bed regardless of what he does. I could deal with talking, I've got a loud fan that puts me to sleep anyway.....

Edge would probably lie there and think about something, so that's cool.....

Adam, well, he's ADAM!.....

so yeah, Larry's out, by process of elimination.

I had a dream Larry was snarling at me cos I was sick and snoring.
I said all of them though, it's damn cold enough in my house, we can huddle.

Moonlit_Angel said:

Yep (that and the fact that I'm just not an Adam person (I don't have a thing for him, anyway...*runs and hides to avoid angry Adam girls*).

I'd never dream of kicking Bono out (especially not JT/R&H Bono!).

Dear god, I can't believe I just wrote that...

And as for Larry and Edge...eh, they can get sleeping bags and lay on my floor.

Angela

:yes: :up: Yep, me too. I'm just not an Adam person. Adam goes, Bono stays in the bed and the others can camp out! :D

my bed is too small even for 2, but i can't resist such an opportunity!!!I would push, and i would be pushed but I WOULD KEEP ALL THE GUYS IN THE BED!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drool: :drool:

My bed's only a single, but there's no way I'd kick Bono out. I think we could manage even though it would be a tight squeeze. :evil: I'd feel bad turning the other guys away, but I guess one of them can sleep on my couch and I've got a foam mattress stashed away in the closet one of the other guys can have. That means someone has to sleep on the floor - I guess that could be Larry. He strikes me as the kind of guy who wouldn't mind roughing it.

:lol: Funny quiz!

I say Adam....I'm flammable.

I couldn't kick Bono out. I need his body heat to keep me warm :shifty:

Although I have this weird feeling that Bono snores o_O.

And I couldn't kick out Edge because I'd want to see if he keeps his beanie on when he sleeps.

And Larry....well.

Who wouldn't want to be able to say Larry Mullen Jr. slept in their bed? :shifty: :tongue:

Last edited:
Easy... Bono would be the one to stay. I actually had a dream the other night where he was laying next to me asleep and touched his cheek and his hair then I woke up but anyway that seals the deal. I would just let his chatter lull me to sleep!

Adam would have to go I guess since he just doesnt do it for me. I do have a multitude of those air beds for when my brother and his family come to visit so the rest of the guys could use those. There is one that tends to deflate through the night though! Hee Hee!

MonaVox said:
:lol: Funny quiz!

Who wouldn't want to be able to say Larry Mullen Jr. slept in their bed? :shifty: :tongue:

Slept? :rolleyes: Believe me, in MY bed, he wouldn't get a minute of sleep! :evil:

I don't think that anyone around here could sleep if they had ANY member of U2 in there bed. Who could relax enough to sleep if U2 was around?

Kariann said:
Easy... Bono would be the one to stay. I actually had a dream the other night where he was laying next to me asleep and touched his cheek and his hair then I woke up but anyway that seals the deal. I would just let his chatter lull me to sleep!

His chatter...or hey, he could sing us to sleep!

Aw, I'd like that. :).

While Adam's out of my bed, I don't wanna kick him out of the house, so he can camp out in my room, too, with the other guys in a sleeping bag on the floor.

Angela

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom