So Where In the World Is He?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thankyou said:
so if bono was in park city, are we to assume that the Utah story was true?

Page 6 of the NYPost:
"January 9, 2007 -- BONO "falling down drunk" at Harry O's in Park City, Utah . "

no, I still think that was bs, because he was spotted in Dublin the next week :)

:hmm: any news on Davos? that starts today right?

right, like the second part of my post shows the follow up story.

it had to have been . bono didn's show up in park city until the 22nd.

btw, it said bono hadn't been in utah for over a year. was that for the concert only in slc? or some other event?

more.........:hmm::hmm:
sing it fast.............

:whistle:
"Oh, where or where can OUR B-Man be,
Oh where, oh where can he beeeeeeeee?!!

Back to the beloved Eire,
Or on MORE trips yet, Dearies!!!!!!!!!
Oh WHERE, oh where cane he be <reach for High C & strum H CHORD!>....!??!................"

:wink:

JCOSTER said:
Am I the only one who always wants to know? :scratch: :coocoo:

Is he still here or over there? :shifty:

I always want to know IF he's in NYC....so maybeeee I can FINALLY meet him!!:drool:

BTW ...............
I was musing a few days back, thinking how lucky i have been to have finally seen him, and all of them up close :drool: by waiting outside. And etting some pics too! :hyper:

But i still want to meet him. I have met everyone else! I do want to meet Adam again. I didn't get to say anything more than thank you b/c he was about to get in the car, I didn't want to delay him, and i didn't have my camera with me. :(

I have one dark pic of him from the B&N event outside.... one day i'll take the neg in, and have the whole pic lightened up alot.....the auto processing gauged < of course>for the sky, and bright buildinmg across the street.....:lol: :grumpy:

:wink:

Last edited:
Found these pics on WENN's website..more pics there. These were from last night. Sorry about the quality of pics.
1788388.jpg

1788380.jpg

(Christy Turlington and Bono leave the Eden Restaurant in Temple Bar after enjoying dinner with Edward Burns after the screening of 'the Groomsman' as part of the Jameson Dublin International Film Festival
Dublin, Ireland - 20.02.07 )

teenie said:
Found these pics on WENN's website..more pics there. These were from last night. Sorry about the quality of pics.
1788388.jpg

1788380.jpg

(Christy Turlington and Bono leave the Eden Restaurant in Temple Bar after enjoying dinner with Edward Burns after the screening of 'the Groomsman' as part of the Jameson Dublin International Film Festival
Dublin, Ireland - 20.02.07 )

:love: the coat is back!

it's really sad that between the crappy monitor here at work and the not-so-great pics I can't tell what his hair looks like, and even sadder that I really want to know, lol!
Have to take a peek at these again when I get home. :wink:

You're welcome.Sorry about the picture quality..Im copying it directly from the site.This one is from tonight..love the watermarks..:huh:

1791457.jpg

Bono of U2 arriving at the Jamesons Party for Ed Burns as part of the Jameson Dublin International Film Festival
Dublin, Ireland - 21.02.07

Back
Top Bottom