So We Begin Again....The Brussels Setlist Party Part Uno!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VertigoGal said:

cedar point! :hyper:
That place is by far the best amusement park in the world. Nothing even comes close.

They've got so many roller coasters, that some of the old ones like Gemini have no line at all!

Leetah said:

I'm actually nervous right now...I'm such a dork:reject:

haha i am too!

and i keep praying that the battery on my cell phone lasts long enough for my bf to call me!

maybe my coworkers are right, i am a nerd :shifty: :reject:

More info on Belgium:

Full country name: Kingdom of Belgium
Area: 30,510 sq km
Population: 10.3 million
Capital City: Brussels
People: 55% Flemish, 33% Walloons (French Latin) and about 10% foreigners.
Language: Dutch, French
Religion: 75% Roman Catholic
Government: federal parliamentary democracy under a constitutional monarch
Head of State: King Albert II
Head of Government: Prime Minister Guy Verhofstadt

cleazer said:
That place is by far the best amusement park in the world. Nothing even comes close.

They've got so many roller coasters, that some of the old ones like Gemini have no line at all!

this is what i heard :hyper:

and my grandparents are kind of rich, so we're staying in the hotel and stuff! :hyper:

ABEL said:

haha i am too!

and i keep praying that the battery on my cell phone lasts long enough for my bf to call me!

maybe my coworkers are right, i am a nerd :shifty: :reject:

Who needs new shoes and to clean. You ghot a new shiny white stove :wink:

Do you have a battery charger at work? You can plug it in so you will have da juice.

Oh, and my friend from Belgium always raves about the beer

The Belgian airline is called Sabena :huh: (random name if I may say)

img6.jpg

i think i'm more nervous now than i was in chicago when i was actually at the concert :laugh: :reject:

Kudos to Belgian radio ...the UNCUT version of Electric Co from UABRS!!! :D :D

Lila64 said:

Who needs new shoes and to clean. You ghot a new shiny white stove :wink:

Do you have a battery charger at work? You can plug it in so you will have da juice.

Oh, and my friend from Belgium always raves about the beer

i'm off today, not at work :wink:
and yes i have a battery charger, but i don't want it to be plugged in when i get his call, which could be any time now!

anyway, i still have two little cell indicators left, so i should have enough.

i do need new shoes so my feet don't kill me every day at work but that can wait till later after the concert. :yes:

Belgium is sometimes called "The heart of Europe". This is not only because of its geographical location, but also due to many international institutions, such as NATO and the European Union, having their headquarters in Brussels. This, in its turn, is because it has an excellent transportation system. It has a modern and toll-free road system, is connected to the European railway system, and Antwerp is the second largest European port.

Okay, now that I've finally caught up, lets get this show on the road.

Hello to everyone!

cbradfly1 said:

Yep. Debating whether to fight the crowds at Music Midtown this weekend. I'd like to see The Killers.

I thought about going, but I didn't really have anyone to go with, and the tickets were sort of expensive, even though I know it was a really good deal for 3 days of music.

Have fun if you go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom