Sneaking inside the mansion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lemonboy

Refugee
Im wide awake and you girls are asleep! I can wander around inside the PLEBA mansion all I want, look at you when you are sleeping,Listen to you breathing.
tucking you in.
*Wonders if they have restocked on Scottphistos*
Nah,Im not THAT desperate....

WAKE UP!!!

WAKE UP DEAD GIRLS!

Originally posted by EPandAmerica:
**sitting quietly drinking coffee and keeping an eye on Lemonboy**

Feck!Nobody ever said anything about a nightwatch!

Hum,Look it?s the boys!

*Slips sleeping pill into coffee*

------------------
"When something serious comes on you just change the channel....."

Hey Lemonboy did you tuck in my Larry bear with me? I thought I left him on my dresser...well...thanks if you did
biggrin.gif
*hugs*

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr Page

*Carries picture of Larry in her wallet* (Sad but true)

clarityat3am: Buy our booooos Discobooooos!
MG: Edge can really get his groove on. Look at him go!

Lemonboy is the official PLEBA mansion butler.

We all just have lil' bells in our rooms that we ring when we need something and he answers immediately.
smile.gif

------------------
If you are really good friends with The Edge, you can just call him The~ Adam

The right side of my brain is kinda redundant~ Larry

LMAO!!!! Yay!!! A Booooootler!!! *follows in after Ana and gasps* Oh my! EP must have fallen asleep! LOL *helps EP to her room and tucks her in*

------------------

THE Larry Mullen Jr Page

*Carries picture of Larry in her wallet* (Sad but true)

clarityat3am: Buy our booooos Discobooooos!
MG: Edge can really get his groove on. Look at him go!

Originally posted by Ana:
*Ana hands AM a cup of black coffee*

Would you like some milk with it?

yes, please, but just a few drops

thanks a lot
smile.gif

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Originally posted by EPandAmerica:
**sitting quietly drinking coffee and keeping an eye on Lemonboy**

LMAO!!!

i already have a cup of coffee this morning, but i did bring in some fresh biscotti from enrico's, would anyone like some?

*sits down at the table and serves herself some coffee and takes one of the biscottis* Thanks elizabeth...Yes by the way where is the Bootler? I hope he's still not sneaking around.

*picks up the newspaper "PLEBA News: Nothing but U2 everyday."* Wow they have some new hot pictures of Larry *droooooooool*

------------------

THE Larry Mullen Jr Page

b0280.gif

[This message has been edited by Mullen-Girl (edited 01-25-2002).]

*Ana re-enters the kitchen*

Hello, Spinny, Elizabeth! *hug* nice to see you here.
MG: Did you find the bootler, Ana?
Ana: Nope. I guess we really did scared him away.
*takes a sip from her capuccino* hm. I'm getting hungry. Anyone cares to help me cook something for breakfast?

*puts down PLEBA News* Good morning
smile.gif
How is everybody this morning? Did everybody sleep well? I have to tell you about a dream I had the other night.(This is true btw)

I had a dream that I had gone to a U2 concert on my birthday, it was Elevation, and I had a sign that said, "IT's my birthday I want to dance with Larry" So Bono saw it and got me out of the crowd onto the stage, and started dancing with me and I whispered, "Can I please dance with Larry? IT's my birthday" So he whispered yes and got on the mic and said "Today is Cristy's birthday and she wants to dance with Larry, should we let her?" And the crowd screams....

so he goes over to Sam O'Sullivan to fill in for Larry and Larry walks towards me, with this smile on his face to die for! So anyway he starts dancing with me and starts singing in my ear "happy birthday" and I was like gonna freakin pass out and he kisses my cheek. So finally the song is over and he tells me, "I'll tell you what, you can watch me drum for the rest of the show if you want." of course I said yes! So I went and sat down next to him, snapping pictures of the band and stuff...

then when they introduce the band they introduce me too!!! lmao Bono was like "and i'd like to introduce the 5th member of U2 for tonight, she's 22 years old tonight, and a Larry girl to the bone, please welcome Cristy from San Antonio!" So I walk over and Larry gives me a tambourine and I help him play it during Desire and at the end I bow and walk back with him. It was the end of the show and I walk up to the front with the band and bow and everything and we walk off to the back hopping on the black Lincolns and go to their hotel. We party till late and I end up passing out on Bono's couch in his room.

I woke up and I really thought I was asleep in Bono's room cos it was so real
biggrin.gif
IT was a really kewl dream

------------------
b0280.gif

THE Larry Mullen Jr Page

LOL Ana I don't know, we were all partying in Bono's room and I had a bit too much alchy, you know how it is, so I ended up passing out in his room...although I would have loved to have been in Larry's room doing eeeeevil things *wink wink*
smile.gif

------------------
b0280.gif

THE Larry Mullen Jr Page

**groggy rubbing eyes - OMG look at the time - sprints for the door, late for work again!**

Cool dream MG. My U2 dreams are never that detailed darn it!

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
Lemonboy is the official PLEBA mansion butler.

We all just have lil' bells in our rooms that we ring when we need something and he answers immediately.
smile.gif

You rang!

And btw is that an availabe status title???
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Ana:
Or "Desire" perhaps???
biggrin.gif

Well,Well,Well A Girl with confidence.
That?s nice....that?s a nice satin robe you have there!
*thinks* *No how the feck do I get it off*
uhuh,Dreaming out loud!

------------------
"When something serious comes on you just change the channel....."

Back
Top Bottom