Slowdancing w/ Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
JCOSTER said:

We make whirlpool together :giggle:

Im sure that you two making a whirlpool will be a very fun interesting time :giggle: .

How do I keep forgetting about that great song Who's Going To Ride Your Wild Horses?! lol. Ohhhhhhh yeah it's dangerous with being in a bubble bath with Bono! :evil: Great choice! Will have to add that to my fantasy,hehe.

Just thought I'd provide some scenery for this page :)
bonobathtubAC.jpg

BonosBaby12 said:
Ok kind of crazy question but if you were taking a bubble bath with Bono than what song do you want? I would have to go on WOWY with this one. Think it would be the perfect song for this setting hehe.

Electrical Storm of course!! U2 even have a bathtub in the video!!! Except it would have to be Bono in the bath!!!:drool: :bono: :tongue: :evil:

Last edited:
:drool: Holy sh*t! That bathtub picture always stops me in my tracks. I can't stop staring at his barenaked knee!!!

:hmm: I think that scene would be great for Hold me thrill me kiss me kill me because he seems a little cocky in that picture.
I can picture him standing up and wrapping a little white towel around his waist.....:drool:

sweetie said:

:hmm: I think that scene would be great for Hold me thrill me kiss me kill me because he seems a little cocky in that picture.
I can picture him standing up and wrapping a little white towel around his waist.....:drool:

And me ripping that towel off him... :drool:
hmmm I'd say The FLy for the bubble bath :drool: and Bono in his whispery hot voice singing for me... :drool:

That bathtub certainly doesn't look big enough for two does it? Well unless.... oh you all have no problem working that one out :wink:

bonocomet said:
That bathtub certainly doesn't look big enough for two does it? Well unless.... oh you all have no problem working that one out :wink:

err... he's already in the right pose to solve that problem :wink:
hmmm my head on that chest :drool:

Ok Bono singing to me in a bubble bath? Easy.
Even Better Than the Real Thing.
The lyrics to that song are the sexiest thing ever, and his voice purring them, and the way he sounds when he sings "Oh now, oh yeah, here she comes...."

Hello!

I'd vote for... ... no music at all...
I don't think Bono would be turned on by his own music... bad idea!
hm... a perfect silence would me nice... (by the way, the television is on in the pic.. ) so might aswell watch something.. me in his arms... champagne... :drool:

BonosBaby12 said:
It's not necessarily a bad idea with Bono having his own music playing in the bath. We all know Bono really loves to hear himself talk and sing! :wink:

yeah,.. but still.. he can sing a song to me acapella... :drool: and when he does, I want to touch that vain in his neck... just to feel him talking/singing to me... now thinking of it.. Summer Wine(with the Corrs) would be very good for that.. since it's a very nice drooly low part...

I did slow dance with him to Silver Bells by Elvis in the Kitchen Nightclub, 5 am in the morning before Clinton came to town...

But would choose....unchained Melody

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom