Silent Shadows

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ZeroDude

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
“So enjoyment never lasts long and mothers ignore their middle sons.”
“I intend to dream awake.”

Raised from a wayward slumber, you’re tumbling towards the false starts and bullet riddled whores that crept up from the downtown alleys only to prostitute themselves in search of a cigarette. Singing songs a sixpence and dancing with vaginal cancer never was your forte, at least not as much as your previous heterosexual dalliances would suggest but they don’t know you like I do and they never will.

“You know me?”
“Hell, I don’t know myself. All I want to know is who you are and why you care.”
“Jesus Christ?”

No, I could never have suggested such a thing. You’re too wrapped up in playing pass the parcel with severed body parts and damaged souls, an opportunist in a spiritual drought. A crippled mind misconstruing the needs of a hedonistic body that craves only to be near the next two bit rent boy that walks through that door. But you’re bound to know that.

“You can’t accuse me of anything!”
“I swear I’ll get to you!”
“I swear to God!”

God, you don’t know God. I met him once under a dumpster using buttons as currency bartering for a new syringe fresh from the emergency room. He doesn’t live in your chapels, your cathedrals, he lives and I quote in my heart and the heart of every good natured human being on this planet.

“I don’t want a lecture, I just want to go home that’s it.”

Home is where the heart is, but that’s too easy a thing to say, misguided delinquents often spout such phrases tearing themselves from the anal tracts of society making sure they look like the true pillars of decency. Human morality and mortality are inexplicably linked, born from the same womb, mothered by the same whore, stole from the same saviour who does nothing but care for us. Penance comes with a price, love comes without hope. Do you feel ready to repent? Can you release yourself from your petty ways?

“Love cries for my heart.”
“I have wept for my sins.”
“Can you not show mercy?”

May the Lord have mercy on your soul.

Reminds me of hearing something somewhere, probably from this forum - about churches being the tombs of the god that is dead...

my memories elude me now, though. :shrug:

For Honor said:
powerful. Reminicent vastness...

I'm curious to know why of late you've took to describing my work as vast.:wink:

Just asking if you don't mind.:up:

Probably because it opens my mind from focusing on my own, pety problems and thinking about the world alittle more.

And also, because it reminds me of the connectedness of all things.

And also because the many directions I can look at it

Well that's as great a compliment as any I've had recently. I still doubt my actual skill as a writer though if I was that good more people would check my work out.

Although I've already had a conversation along those lines today.:wink:

many of the great writers or thinkers don't get much acclaim or talking about until after they die.

Jesus is a good example.
And so is, uhh.h......... Nietzsche or however you speel it

Heh heh heh.....

Well man, that's the first time I've been mentioned in the same sentence as Jesus.:wink:

For a start I'm a couple of months younger than you are and you're only eighteen, let's have some perspective please.:wink:

But your comments are always welcome.

Very good writing, Zero Dude.

My mind has been elsewhere lately....well actually many different places. Like TV...talking about toys for tots.......riots all over the world........big business...political troubles........death in the earthquakes..........buy me, try me.....free free free except there is a catch........

As Bono implies....does it explode or will it finally implode upon itself.

I like the part about meeting God under a dumpster..yet God exists within the heart.

It's.....excess....too much of everything.......the World spins like a giant gyroscope......... trying to maintain it's balance.

carol
wizard2c
:|

Back
Top Bottom