The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:angry: PLEASE, all I ask is:

1. No Coldplay :yawn:
2. No boy bands :barf:
3. No pop stars/American Idolesque :yuck:
4. No nu-metal :mad:
5. No MTV/TRL hits :shame:

Anything else that is indie, obscure, and ROCKS is :up: by my book.

Thankyou,thesoulfulmofo

Last edited:
joyfulgirl said:

I might customize a little if I have an idea about the person's tastes, but in general I think we should just be creative and come up with what we think is a cool collection of songs and maybe if somebody hates Coldplay, for example, they might get a Coldplay song that they haven't heard before and might like. Everybody should just be open to hearing new stuff and old stuff with new ears. Or else it'll spoil the fun.

:yes: I agree. It's fun finding out you like a song by a band/artist you thought you hated.

I agree with Marty and Martha...I thought the intention was to expose people to new music...

also I think Megan needs to start a weekly review thread or something to that effect.

Okay, I'm in!

I'm a little scared because my burner tends to FREAK OUT with no warning, but I can't pass up an opportunity like this.

And I'm not taking "don't give me any ____" requests, either. :tongue:

This is a great idea!

I have only one wish:

NO METAL!

I have been exposed to alot of it, dont worry. I just cant stomach it.

But boy am I gonna have fun puttin these CDs together...I listen to all types of music!

:)

I started mine over the weekend and discovered it's harder than I thought it would be. I've never made a mixed CD without U2 before. Lots of U2. :huh: But since everyone already has lots of U2 I was trying to include everything but.

Ok, everyone.....tomorrow is the deadline to get your info to me. So, if you want to be a part of this, now is the time to contact me, through PM or email. :happy:

This weekend I will be sending an email to all participants outlining what's involved and the addresses of the people they will be sending mixes to.

:wave:

I got mine

I'm intimidated by one of the ones I have!!
Cos I think she's heard EVERYTHING already according to my artist index thread!!

I'll give it a good shot anyway!!

Back
Top Bottom