Sign here with a big smile after you vote for U2 on VH1 for the my VH1 awards.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Byrd

The Fly
We can't let U2 lose. I went to the D. Matthew?s concert (free ticket) and was BORED and they are beating U2 for best live band. Give me a Freaken Break.
icon42.gif

I voted...and am going to get my kids to vote as well...my daughter has about 15 e-mail addys....and she won't mind voting for U2 for me...
biggrin.gif

dream wanderer

Originally posted by Starr:
all you have to do is clean out your cookies & history & your good to go then..reload Vh1 & vote again..do it all over again...

Ah yes, but then you still have to actually be at your computer to vote and it's not nearly as fast as is possible.

Kevin's pretty busy these days with school, but I've been pestering him a little.. perhaps I should gear it up a bit.

KEV says he'll be ready for war at the start of next week. Until then do your best and get as many people to vote as you can. If you can't clean your cookies, make up an email address and other info to register and vote again!

IF you can't clear your cookies, make up a new name and E-mail and use that! I have done it several times already. It works just fine. Just Voted a couple times a minute ago! I'll be back to register under different names multiple times to vote until I clear my cookies this week and vote mulitple time with my original register!
Remember if you can only vote once and can't clear your cookies, register UNDER A DIFFERENT NAME and VOTE! It works! Vote as many times as you can!

------------------
"You can download an atmosphere and dial up a groove, but there's a certain magic when three musicians and a dyslexic get together and play in a room." -Bono

Love,
Emily

The city's desire to take me for more and more...

Voted once here at home (damn cookies!) and twice at work. The second time at work the stupid thing let me revote at least six or seven times for each category. Wonder if they all counted?

------------------
...a highway with no one on it, a treasure just to look upon it...

"She's hyperventilating." --my podiatrist (about me) 10-24-01

biggrin.gif

------------------
Fishy
The Bedazzled Merch-Maid and Fashion Chair of Orgasmatron
and
The Original Hot Potato of LAYS

We're off to see the Wizard, the wonderful Wizard of Oz, we hear he is a wiz of a wiz if ever a wiz there was, if ever-oh-wehver a wiz there was the Wizard of Oz is one because, BECAUSE, because, because, BECAUSE...Because of the wonderful things he does!

do you have to join vh1 or can you just vote without doing the thing.

------------------
"BONO'S PRAYER HEAVENS AIR"

Dont believe the devil i dont believe his book.

well i joind vh1:/ and have voted for every u2 thing except the (your song rocked but was played too much) seems like saying that whay was your song played so much i dont like that.we need more well actuall alot of people to vote on this hag.

------------------

oops
smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

thats enough shaun
enough for NOW muhaaaaaaahaha.

------------------

Originally posted by doctorwho:
I only voted once... I'd like to vote more - can I?

Where's KevM? Can he crack this code such that we vote more than once?

all you have to do is clean out your cookies & history & your good to go then..reload Vh1 & vote again..do it all over again...

Voted at least two more times, maybe more. I've lost track. I'll do a couple more tonight.

------------------
...a highway with no one on it, a treasure just to look upon it...

"She's hyperventilating." --my podiatrist (about me) 10-24-01

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I VOTED FOR Britney Spears!

wha'!?!? Did I just do that?!? darn! too late, the vote's in the bag!
frown.gif

just kidding!

course I voted U2 in all categories......keep it up, you guys.......here's hoping they'll win something and am praying that they'll perform a couple of songs at the show too!

cheers my dears

dougal

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom