Sightings of Bono....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Fanatic4ever

Blue Crack Addict
I just found this thread over in Music on the Internet...And wanted to share it with my fellow Plebans! :wink:

I totally forgot about this short film hadn't seen it like in about 5 yrs. I still :love: it! I can so relate to the girl in the film.. I mean I have had dreams like that..:drool:

Check it out girls! and download it too...repost the ysi link if we hit the limit..

http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=3210429#post3210429

That is so funny! My friend wrote this story and gave it to me to give to Bono. I can't believe it actually got made into a movie. His name is Gerard Beirne and you can google him if you want to check it out. I

MissMoo said:
That is so funny! My friend wrote this story and gave it to me to give to Bono. I can't believe it actually got made into a movie. His name is Gerard Beirne and you can google him if you want to check it out. I

When did you give this story to Bono?

MissMoo said:

:ohmy: :lmao: Hilarious!! Good for you! :up:

Hmmm, I gave it to Principle in 96? It's hard to remember exactly.
But, I'm pretty certain that's when it happened. I haven't talked to Gerry since, so I don't know if that actually helped him, but it's funny to find out it was made into a film.

The YSI link in that thread isn't working for me. It doesn't even take me to YSI to say the link's expired, it just doesn't display the page. Could somebody please help me out?

Melanya said:
The YSI link in that thread isn't working for me. It doesn't even take me to YSI to say the link's expired, it just doesn't display the page. Could somebody please help me out?

Here ya go!... I reuploaded it...

http://s43.you send it.com/d.aspx?id=3M8UANW6E0U4S0IENRHO15SEMK (*just remember to take out the spaces "you send it" part of link)

Back
Top Bottom