Sightings of Bono film?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by Giant Lemon:
It sounds interesting, but whenever I try to watch it just gives me an error message. Hopefully it'll be working soon.

yeah, it was doing the same thing when I went to check it out...oh well, have to check back at other time to see if it will work again.

It's been giving my error messages for months. :p Whenever I try to go to it, error message. I have a very bad, malfunctioning, old computer that creates TONS of problems, so I thought it was that, but apparently I'm wrong. Good! LOL

------------------
it's no secret that a liar won't believe anyone else

LOL...well I guess we will all have to wonder what that film is about...sorry ladies, I thought I was on to something.
frown.gif

ARGH! I've been trying to download this for MONTHS and it continues to give me an error. I've sent them 2-3 emails about it, but they obviously havent' done anything. *Very* frustrating; it's supposed to be a real cute video.

I can help, I have a good download of it in my comp. But nowhere to post it cause it's big like 22MB anyone have any bright ideas?

It's really good, the man is just too sexy, oh when he opens his mouth with that accent ok maybe I should stop tempting you all.

------------------
Tha Prickly Comedian

Originally posted by mbi16:
I can help, I have a good download of it in my comp. But nowhere to post it cause it's big like 22MB anyone have any bright ideas?

It's really good, the man is just too sexy, oh when he opens his mouth with that accent ok maybe I should stop tempting you all.

Stop tempting...someone please help this lady post this wonderful film...

Ooops forgot to leave my e-mail in case anyone can help. mbi16@yahoo.com

------------------
Tha Prickly Comedian

Hey girls do you think ICQ would work? cause if so my # is 26772978

I guess we could try.

------------------
Tha Prickly Comedian

Originally posted by Winter Halcyon:
You can receive and send files by ICQ.. but just if the other person has ICQ too...

I would love to receive it too, but my connection is so slow, so a file of 22 MB would take almost 1 day..
tongue.gif

ICQ 72810237

Ladies, I am not that Tech savoy, can you please tell me what is ICQ and how do I get it?

Originally posted by mbi16:
Hey girls do you think ICQ would work? cause if so my # is 26772978

I guess we could try.

I am not sure if you have the file or not, but if you do, could you send it to me? My ICQ# 137806761

Thanks!

Here's a scene from it:
mB45582.jpg

Good pic but he looks blind in those shades.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom